Investing Small Amounts

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by Teens In Crisis • Oct 29, 2014.

1. Teens In Crisis

Teens In CrisisMember

Threads:
    I was wondering if any of you have an tips for investing small amounts of money. I tend to make a few extra bucks every month, not more than 50-200 bucks, but I know that I could be doing something better with it than spending it on Fast Food, or throwing it into a savings account that earns me a few pennies every year.

Suggestions?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are some companies where you can invest in stocks. I don't know exactly how that works but apparently you can make a little money from it. You could look around the net to find out which site would be the best but this one could get you started

Another way you can invest that amount of money is by joining one of those peer-to-peer lending groups. Yes it's rather risky but you could earn some interest on your cash in a short time.

3. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    My suggestion for you is to set a goal. Investing is the stock market is a good place to keep your money as it offers good returns on the valuation of share and from the dividends. But of course, having small cash to invest is not practical so you set a goal. save on a monthly basis and invest it on the stock market once you've reached a certain amount. But investing will require you to study it first and you must understand that there is a risk. In some cases, you may want to buy or invest in gold.