new egg black november

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Melissast • Oct 30, 2014.

1. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    New egg will be having sales all November long to encourage costumers to shop early for the holiday season. They have partnered with Paypal to offer 20 dollars off a purchase of 200 dollars are more on novembr 1st through 2nd.

If your looking for some electronics this season. You can keep an eye on new egg this month and see if what you want goes on sale.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this post. I do plan on buying some electronics before the year is up and I'm a big fan of Newegg.

I don't think I will buy by November 2nd, but that's a darn good deal. I will definitely let my friends and family know. Maybe we can pool our resources.

3. kwriter93

kwriter93Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of new egg, but this sounds like a good deal. It's inevitable that I'll end up spending $200 and be buying electronics, anyway. I spend the majority of my holiday money on my husband and he would love to have some more technology. This will also keep me from going out in all of the holiday shopping mess, possibly. *Silently does a happy dance* lol.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's actually a pretty good deal that you get for nothing. If you're going to buy electronics, then chances are high that you're going to spend a couple or even a few hundred bucks anyways. New Egg is a pretty decent company, and it's definitely a great place for buying electronics and computer parts, among other things.