Steam Halloween Deals

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Athena02 • Oct 31, 2014.

1. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    If you are into PC gaming, then you are going to love these Steam Halloween deals. Hundreds of games and DLC's with discounts ranging from 10% to 90%.

Here is the complete list (including weekend deals).

Planning to grab a few of these myself, including Torchlight II, Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf, the Darksiders Franchise Pack and Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut.

2. tjmsrubegoldberg

tjmsrubegoldbergNew Member

Threads:
    Steam sales are always a great way to get games for way cheaper than they are worth. The Halloween deals look great, though I'd definitely save some money for the Winter Sale coming up. A cursory glance at the list shows a lot of games at prices lower than I've seen them at before though, so if anything looks good, I don't imagine most of them would go too much lower for the Winter Sale.

Looking at the list, I can definitely recommend the three Telltale games that are on sale: The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, and The Walking Dead Season 2. They all have great stories, voice acting, and gameplay, with the two Walking Dead games being a bit more decision and story based and The Wolf Among Us being a bit more of an action game. Left 4 Dead 2 is also a ton of fun, especially with friends, although Valve gave it away for free for Christmas last year I believe.