You won;t be able to play Prey 2 ever!

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by wowtgp • Oct 31, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    If you have been waiting to get your hands on this game for last couple of years, I am afraid I have got some bad news for you. Prey 2 has officially been cancelled by Bethesda Studios now.

2. PlainVanilla

PlainVanillaNew Member

Threads:
    Sadly, it's not the first or last thing Bethsoft's cancelled; anyone remember The 10th Planet? I've still got one of their old demo discs with the trailer on it. Hmm, looks like someone uploaded the trailer to Youtube but forgot to mention that it was cancelled back in 1997. Here's the clip if you want to see it:

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've played that game back in the 360 days and I have to say I'm kind of sad that this game didn't quite make it. But I salute Bethesda for their courage to cancel out the game that they think is not turning out to be good. I'm betting if EA handles this game they would still release it even if the game is crap.

4. Goat of Departure

Goat of DepartureActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about the news. I'm not much a fan of the game though but I have to say it's great that Bethesda cancelled the game because they felt that it's not coming out as planned. It takes a lot of balls for a company to cancel something that cost them money and just trash it. I hope they don't completely trash the game and possibly still bring it back to life sometime in the future.