Best Pillows

Discussion in Home & Garden started by DrRipley • Nov 1, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I recently just bought some pillows with matching covers and having used it for about a month now I have to say I'm not that satisfied, although it is understandable since the pillow didn't cost that much anyway. It's just way too soft and it doesn't provide as much support as I want, but I don't mind since I still have some of my older pillows and I could just use these new ones as a secondary measure.

It did make me wonder if there was a particularly good brand of pillow out there or if there would be a good price range I could follow wherein I would be fairly safe in buying a pillow that is firm but soft.

What do you look for when buying a pillow? How much do you spend? How long do you use it for? Do you experiment with different brands and types?

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I got a memory foam pillow, and it's much, much more comfortable than my previous pillow. While it's slightly more pricey I'd say that it's worth it for a good night's rest! The memory foam pillow is able to shape itself to best fit your head over time, so that you can sleep in the most natural and comfortable position.

3. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Anything memory foam is the best, it stays soft for ever and is always comfortable. You can get a memory foam pillow on Amazon for under $40 and that will last you a lifetime, lol, so needless to say, it is worth buying.