Phuket

Discussion in Travel started by Garryson • Nov 9, 2014.

1. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    Phuket is a surprising and glorious place that offers the numerous tourist attractions. I used to visit this lovely island about two months ago. I found it very beautiful, attention-grabbing and charming. There are plenty of things to do and to observe. Here I am going to share some of my favorite attractions of this region.
    • Old Phuket
    • Phang Nga Bay
    • Big Buddha
    • Bangla Road Nightlife
    • Phuket FantaSea Show
    • Promthep Cape
    • Monkey Hill
    • Khao Rang
    • Simon Cabaret Show
    • Wat Chalong and Phuket Temples

Guys! Have you ever visited the Phuket Island?

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryson! Phuket is one of my favorite places. I have been visiting it numerous times in my life. It always gives me a new pleasure and happiness. Its beautiful and magnificent surroundings always fascinate me. The all places that you have mentioned above are very nice and attractive. I have been seeing them all except the Phuket FantaSea Show and Khao Rang. Would you like to share your experience of these places?

3. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    Why not Ashlee! The Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand heritage. This show is a big source to grab the attention of tourist to Phuket. It is a good show that presents the culture of that region.
    Let’s move to the Khao Rang. It is a famous viewpoint which is located in the center of the town.I must say Ashlee mut visit these places. You will enjoy there a lots.

4. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I've visited Phuket a few times. It's probably not my favorite of the Thai islands as it's got a seedier reputation than most, and in peak times of year parts of it can be hellish in terms of busyness. But in low season it's quite a nice place to visit, particularly if you stay in the northern part of the island, away from Phuket Town.

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryson! You have shared agreat information with me. I hope The Phuket Fantasea Show will not disappoint me because as you said “It is a good show that presents the culture of that region” so I am hopeful that cultural show will entertain me as the other attractions of this island. What you say about it? When should i go there to see it?

6. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! Here you shared a massive info about Phuket's attractive spots. But i am still curious to know about its attractive spots. I am having great interest in Historical sites as well as nature. If you share Some info according to my interest, then it would be much regarded....

7. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee ! I think I can help you in this matter that when should you go there to see The Phuket Fantasea Show. I think it will be a good news for you that the celebrations of on During 11-22 November 2014. You can find more detail about it on

this page.
    Sorry to correct you Kylrey ! Ashlee has not shared there any information about Phuket he is Garryson not Ashlee.

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! first of all you had shared very informative info about this event. I am sure this information would be very informative for tourists who wants to visit there as well as for Ashlee. And thanks for correcting me. roki123 I also wanted to attend Fantasea show, But now its too late for me. But i am still interested to know about it. would you like to share some details about this event?? I am curiously waiting for your reply.

9. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Roki123! I hope the link that you have shared for me will definitely help me in this regard and now I must go there to see the The Phuket Fantasea Show celebrations during the 11 to 22 November. Kylrey! Here I am going to share the name of some more places for you that you can explore in the Phuket.
    I. Tiger Kingdom
    II. Phuket Dragon Muay Thai
    III. Laem Sing Beach
    IV. Freedom Beach
    V. Mai Khao Beach
    VI. Surf House
    VII. Nai Harn Beach
    VIII. Phuket Trickeye Museum

10. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    I think Ashlee is right Kylrey because these places are very nice regarding tourism in Phuket. I think you can go there yet because two days is still remaining to enjoy the celebration of this event. I think you should go there to have some fun. The link which I have shared with you update the all recent activities and news about this event. ... I hope you don't want to miss this event!!

11. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I am also a tourist but I never visited the Phuket by any travel agency. I always prefer to go there with my family or friends because it is an amazing island, which offers plenty of attractions and outdoor activities that I don’t want to miss a single one. If you want to join the festival so, you must need to reach there soon, otherwise the event will be finished. What you say about it Roki123?

12. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Ok, I'm not sure what version of Phuket you've been marketed but I would never call Phuket a "family friendly" place. Yes, there are some resorts on the east and west coasts where you pay once and get everything thrown in and then don't need to leave the resort. But you kind of miss the point travelling there in the first place if you're just going to stay in the resort!

But if you're going to go into proper Phuket, with your family, then you had better be aware that there are many places around there that you would not want your children to see. Beware of places like Patpong. Very, very seedy.

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Ashlee! I would definitely remember your suggestions during my traveling i am sure they will really beneficial for me during my traveling.

14. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Phuket is one of the best and most beautiful destinations to visit in Thailand. This region is well known all over the world due to its sandy beaches and crystal clear water. It also homes to a wide range of heritage sights. Its most visited attractions are; Phang Nga Bay, Wat Chalong and Phuket Temples and Phi Phi Island.

15. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah right Mexwell! The Phi Phi Islands are located between the large island of Phuket and the western Strait of Malacca. The meaning of this island is the group of the islands. It is the best destination for newly wed couples. They can extremely enjoy there during their honeymoons. Their white sandy beaches are very attractive and the water is crystal clear.

16. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Great Maxwell! Here you really spend a worth while info which would be really beneficial for me. would you like to share your experiences in details?? Because i am also very keen of historical sites as well as for nature's.
    Ashlee i you also had shared a sufficient info of this region, I think you can also help me for getting enough info about this region's historical sites, where i could spend a great remarkable journey...

17. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, if you love to see heritage sights then I must suggest you visit these places during your trip. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and like them. Wat Chalong, Old Phuket Town, WAT BANG RIANG, Samkong Shrine and Wat Khao Rang are some awesome sights to see for history lovers.

18. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    This is all still a curious reflection of Phuket. Firstly, Phi Phi Island isn't part of Phuket. It's a island far away from Phuket (which is also an island anyway). Secondly, I must admit that along with all the seedier elements there are some decent parts of the place. I have friends that have moved there and are living there very cheaply, and there do appear to be some less seedy expat enclaves there to enjoy. But for all the nicer bits you've got to acknowledge the other parts of it's reputation.

19. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Oh really Onionman! It means you must had lot of info about Phuket's attractive spots??:eek: I am keen of to know about them as i just plan to take a visit there with my friends. Let me know where some details about such places, where we could capture some of remarkable and splendid memories together.

20. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Kylrey, you have huge information about this region. I also want t o know about its pretty destinations. Because I have a plan to go there again with my family.