Have you tried the Speed Fix Tool?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Tellyv • Nov 17, 2014.

1. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I've been hearing lots of positive things about the Speed Fix Tool and how great it works. This Tool is suppose to save you lots of money and time trying to fix bugs in your computer. Have you or anyone you know tried this Speed Fix Tool? What are your thoughts about it?:cool:

2. spikerfreelancer

spikerfreelancerNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I know many people who have downloaded and used this utility and ones like it. Please do not do the same. You may see a marked performance initially, however that is short lived as it installs malicious programs onto your computer over time. Usually when you see a product promising to do this for free, especially when the product name consists of keywords like speed up, run like new, tune-up, or fast, to name a few. For the most part these programs only benefit the developer and seldom the end user. But of course this is just my opinion bases on experience, as always I encourage you to Goggle, think, and then armed with better questions, Google again, rinse and repeat until you can make an educated decision.

Evan

#2Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have never used speed fix tool and I am hearing about it for the first time. I believe it is a great product but after seeing the review above I think it is better not to download it. I think it is always best to Google search a particular product before actually thinking about downloading it.

4. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I never use such tools. Most of them are not safe and comes with other software that gets installed on your computer without you even knowing it. The next thing you know, your computer slows down because of all the installed programs running in the background which you don't actually need.

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I think I've googled this program once and i wasn't really impressed with the reviews i read. It seems the program is just one of those things that's claiming to tune up your computer but doesn't really do a thing. I also heard about all these programs trying to get money from you but turns out they're just scam. I'm happy with tune up utilities, ive been using this for years and it's really a great computer maintenance program. :p