Click bank

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ExpertAdvice • Nov 19, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone heard of Click bank? if so, how credible is this product or business? they are used by an online working site that I found out and I wanted to know if they are actually reputable in the industry in terms of accepting and paying over money.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think they are credible because they don't look like the work at home business scams that I've seen but I didn't know how to go anywhere with it. I stopped when you were supposed to put in a job description to make it look professional because I didn't know what to put.

3. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Are you talking about the ClickBank affiliate program? If so, then yes they are legit. Their commissions are really high compared to other affiliate programs such as Amazon and eBay. What turns most people off is that they only offer digital products. It may also be harder to promote their products because they aren't as popular as the big guys such as Amazon.

4. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Clickbank

Clickbank is really a sure-fire method to make money online and free. It's not necessary to commit a dollar to get going unless you want to become a member of Clickbank University but other than that the affiliate program is free.I like the fact that you can traveling the world but still gain access to your ClickBank dashboard, specific niche market web page, or perhaps various other advertising and marketing stations and work.

5. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    Why not use an established bank. There are banks that charge absolutely no fees. Most of those banks are Credit Unions.
    The Navy Federal Credit Union is one of the largest. It may take certain members but it is worth a try. I just discovered the Redwood Credit Union of Santa Rosa, California. It supports "green" businesses.

6. spikerfreelancer

spikerfreelancerNew Member

Threads:
    Click bank is an affiliate program that sells mostly digital items. I'ts free to join and they pay quickly unlike other affiliate programs.

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yep. They pay their affiliates. So it certainly is legit and though it is very hard to get someone to buy a clickbank product there are some people who did and still do buy stuff from the site because they know it's LEGIT.

You'd need to get a lot of targeted traffic to your site though to pull that off. But to get that kind of traffic takes time.

8. batgirl

batgirlMember

Threads:
    I used the site a few years back when first looking into earning online. I had limited success but they did pay me so in that sense they are legitimate. Click Bank is also very well established and has been around for a long time, so if you can find a way to make it work for you then I think it is a good option to consider.

9. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Nice! thanks @DenisHard and @Batgirl. I will now go ahead and look at what they offer again to see if it suites me, I appreciate the responses!

10. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Guys, I think it's Clickbank (without a space in the middle).

I've come across this website in the past. It's a place where eBook authors and money making software developers and marketers meet. If you see a "make money online" eBook out there, chances are, it's on Clickbank. Is it a reputable company? Absolutely. Clickbank has been around for quite some time now. They have sold a lot of digital products and have paid out millions in commissions.

Whether you're a buyer or a seller or a marketer, Clickbank is legit.