buying e-gift card via paypal

Discussion in Payment Methods started by MyOCDisMild • Jun 4, 2012.

1. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    I've been searching different sites for two days now trying to find a place that I can buy an e-gift card from using Paypal. It just
    seems more convient as opposed to waiting 3-5 days for the money to post in my bank account. Some sites do do this, and I found
    one, ABC Cards, but they're selection and policies leave much to be desired. Just wondering if anyone had any clues or could point
    me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated:D

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of places that sell e-gift cards to paypal, but I know they exist since I order paypal cards from swagbucks all of the time. Have you tried to purchase something from yourself with a credit card? I know that some people do that as a mini cash advance. I hope this helps!

3. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    I guess I must be slow. Do you mean use paypal to buy an e-giftcard err?

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Well what kind of e-gift cards? Often times if you go directly to the store you're wanting to buy from, they'll have an option to pay using PayPal. Not always, but more and more offer the option.

5. iCardMall

iCardMallNew Member

Threads:
    There's over 100 stores to choose from, and you can buy all in one place. iCardMall has eGift card for everything from Banana Republic, Zappos, Sephora, Sears, TGIFridays, Chilis, Papa Johns Pizza and much more.

Plus, for 99 cents you can add an eGreeting and send as a gift. That's optional, though.

6. couponaholic

couponaholicBanned

Threads:
    I'm almost 100% sure that you can buy e-gift cards from Ebay using Paypal. I see people listing them all of the time. You could also try looking through the Paypal shopping portal on the Paypal site. There are plenty of stores that sell e-gift cards and I don't see why they would accept Paypal for purchasing goods and not gift cards.