Stupid human tricks

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by JosieP • Nov 22, 2014.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can any of you do any "stupid human tricks". You know hidden silly talents or things others can't normally do? Like, some people who are double jointed can do some crazy things with their bodies. Or those who can touch their nose with their tongue lol. I can't really do anything that I can think of. I can bend my baby finger on my left hand without the finger beside it bending too.. but maybe everyone can do that with one of their hands? Or both? lol. Try it! I used to love trying to train my right hand to do it when I was bored lol.. never worked :/

2. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I can do some weird things with my tongue. You know, folding it, twisting it like a normal person can't, things like that. I'm not proud of it, though. Lol! Though some people say it's really cool.

3. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I can bend my pointing finger (backward) to reach the other side of my palm. I think it's weird.. and dangerous too!

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is cool! lol.. One of my nieces can turn hers into a 3 leaf clover haha weirdest thing, but so cool.

I've seen people do that lol, I can't even begin to try.

My oldest can cross all his fingers without touching them with the other hand. So the middle onto the index, the ring finger onto the middle and the pinky onto the ring finger lol. All at the same time. Just folds them and unfolds them over and over like it's nothing. And he can pull his thumb back to his wrist. He is obviously double jointed though, he can do a ton tricks, I love it lol.

5. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I can pull my arms wider behind my back then most people can. Friends told me it looks like I'm breaking my arms but doesn't hurt at all :p