What Do You Intend to Wear this Winter?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by xTinx • Nov 24, 2014.

1. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I plan to visit an Asian country situated in the northern hemisphere this winter season so though I live in the tropics, I am left with little option but to wear the usual winter clothes. I don't have Ugg boots but I do have a pair of ankle-length boots made from synthetic fur. I'd be glad to wear this in the country I plan to visit, along with a grey infinity scarf, a white muffler and a black trench coat.

What's your preferred winter getup?

2. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Plain thick leather jacket, jeans, boots ear plugs, a wintercap, and a pair of sun glasses. :)

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the usual UGG boots, leg warmers, sweater, etc. I don't really have a distinct fashion style. As long as I am comfortable and I am warm, I am okay with what I am wearing. :D

4. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I don't wear anything very different. Sweaters, jeans/yoga pants, boots. My wardrobe is not the most exciting, but I'm trying to expand it.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly my key focus in the colder months is warmth and comfort, so I don't get too 'out there' in trying to make a fashion statement. I have a leather jacket that I love that gets a lot of use in the winter time, and I might get a peacoat, too. I wear a lot of big, warm infinity scarves and thick hats, fleece lined leggings and boots.

6. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I had my 4th baby at the end of August, so right now only half of my jeans fit. So I'll be wearing my Old Navy Rockstar jeans, a lot, with boots (they are all skinny jeans). Otherwise I like dresses or skirts with tights, uggs, boots... like everyone else, warm but comfortable. I'm not currently working in the professional world so I don't have to dress up very much, but I do like to look good.

7. Nate5

Nate5Member

Threads:
    I have a warm rain jacket and a waterproof hoodie that's usually with my winter wardrobe. It's great because I bought the jacket at summer camp and it hold great sentimental value, like it keeps me warm in more ways than one. Jeans, boots, scarf, and a toque because I am a proud canadian. I sometimes where gloves when they don't interfere, but that rarely happens.

8. lemony

lemonyMember

Threads:
    I plan to just have a "generic" getup this coming winter: knitted top (turtleneck or round neck with a scarf to match it), an extra layer of jacket or thick top, an outer jacket, jeans, and a pair of boots. I probably should not forget the gloves and my handbag, of course. I would wear an additional beanie to add to the outfit if it gets too cold. There are a lot of stores that offer reduced prices on this type of winter clothes, especially on H&M as part of their "Cyber Monday" deals. I am browsing through their website now and they are offering 30% off, so I might just purchase my next knitted clothing after this post.