Has anyone given you excercise equipment?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by MrsJones • Nov 24, 2014.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    My neighbor came to me and stated she was clearing out her home and asked if I was interested to see what she had to come over. I did of course. We went through the items in her basement and began to set all the items that I wanted and then she asked me if I would be interested in a treadmill. Whoa, heck yeah!, I thought and that came along with cookware, some pieces I could use for my own Diy projects. I hit the motherload;)

Has anyone ever just given you any exercise equipment?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Weren't you lucky!

I'm sure though that most have never been given exercise equipment. Can't be too sure though. I, for one, have never got any but the reason would because my neighbors didn't have any exercise equipment and they never had to move out for any reason. But offered the opportunity to get something as expensive as a treadmill free . . .

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Nobody has given me an exercise equipment yet, but personally I wouldn't give mine freely even though I am no longer using some of them, because I know that later on I would be able to find significant use with them, may it be that I would reuse them with the same function as I have used them, or I would make something new out of them. Either, I am not really that comfortable to give them away. It feels like for me throwing away something that's really important. I don't just want them to go to waste, and I mean by this is that when they have gone out of my possession.