Gofreebies.com

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by wulfman • Nov 26, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    This is a site where you register and you will be emailed regularly about various products companies are giving out samples for. A lot of them will be useless no doubt and if you don't want them filling up your inbox everyday then don't sign up. Because they email me 1-2x a day. But so far I have gotten a cookbook and a sample of Tide Pods Laundry detergent in the mail. Free. Once in awhile you may have to pay a dollar for USPS or courier charges. But they give you a list of about 30 items and you pick and choose which ones you want to try out. As I said I received 2/2 of the items I requested. It took a few weeks is all.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I have a bunch of sites I sign up for too (including this awesome site) but I don't think I have tried Gofreebies yet. This summer I got so much free stuff from sites like this, I just know I saved money. But I wish I would have kept a ledger so that I could say exactly how much money I spent. All the items were no cost to me, not even shipping so I could only have saved money by ordering them. And some of the items were new for me so I might end up buying them in the future. Its still a smart marketing move in my opinion. I like it even better than coupons. Because with coupons you have to use your gas money to go and get the item, but many of the companies that are advertised on these sites mail them directly to your home for free.

3. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I just deleted an email from them for a vaper. LMAO. I have no use for that. But I filled out a form for an offer for some Dove Samples. Free delivery so I don't know how big the samples are. But if anything I will save on some soap/shampoo for a couple of days minimum and at the same time maybe find a better shampoo. I was always turned off from Dove because of the price. You say you know other sites ? Can you tell me a couple of good ones ? Glad to tell you one you have not heard of. And as I said I got a cookbook and detergent from them within 3-4 weeks.

4. missbee23

missbee23Member

Threads:
    I created an email account just for things like this. I don't use my personal email. This way, they can spam me all they want, and I can just filter and delete what I don't care about.

5. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    That is a good idea because I get a lot of email from them. And most of the items are not that interesting to me. Everyday, not only from gofreebies, but from survey sites like Tellwut third party surveys and inbox dollars, I have 50-100 new emails just from these alone to sift through and delete. So creating another email address is not a bad idea at all.

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this! I have been using MySavings for years and they even rank the freebies so you know which are worth your time. I will have to try this site soon! Thanks! I don't mind paying $1 for shipping every now and then. That's a pretty good deal.

7. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    No problem Steph. I just got an email for a free cigarette lighter. I said what the heck and filled out the form. I don't even smoke . LMAO.

8. Scarletbegonias

ScarletbegoniasNew Member

Threads:
    @wulfman@wulfman
    I have been filling out a bunch of surveys but never get to what they offer

#8Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015