Apps for Musicians

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by maryannballeras • Nov 26, 2014.

1. maryannballeras

maryannballerasMember

Threads:
    I'm currently studying Music and I major in Guitar. I am so grateful that there a couple of apps that can help me with playing. I especially love this app called "PitchLab Pro." It's a guitar tuner and so far, this is the best that I've had. I think it's even more accurate than the physical digital tuner that I had before. For all of you musicians out there, are there any other apps that you like?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Chord! Free (Guitar Chords).
    If you're somebody who's into guitars, this app would be one of your favorites. It is simple yet complete. It's especially useful when you are making a song composition.

Music Maker Jam
    As the name suggests, this app allows you to create music. Allows you to create pretty creative pieces.

These are the apps that currently come to my mind.

3. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I'm registered to this app called

. It's still in Beta and is a subsidiary of MySpace. At the moment all it does is it sends me updates from artists I follow, like U2 and Muse. It gives me statistics of most popular songs, fastest moving songs, etc, all the details that could be measured. Not sure when it will formally launch to the public, but it's supposed to be this year. Maybe early next year we'll see more of it. :p

Another app I use is

. Basically for sharing my works and for voice over purposes, like when I have projects with some of the online classes I take. After recording my sounds with Audacity I would upload it to Soundcloud for feedback. Easy upload and lots of free space.

4. maryannballeras

maryannballerasMember

Threads:
    Thanks for all of your suggestions! I just hope that these apps are for free, though. You see, I'm quite tight on the budget and I can't afford to buy any apps yet! But I really love the suggestions especially Music Maker Jam. I've been looking for a good app that can help me create some backing tracks for bass and I hope that this can serve that purpose.