What's your most used app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by maryannballeras • Dec 2, 2014.

1. maryannballeras

maryannballerasMember

Threads:
    I have downloaded a lot of apps for my phone but it doesn't really mean that I use all of them. Some of them did not meet my expectations, and thus, I had to uninstall them. So far, my most used apps are Facebook, Clash of Clans, and Interval Recognition. How about you? What are you most used apps thus far?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My browser app is the most used and admittedly I think it's probably the only app I use that frequently. Most of my games are just there for emergencies like if I'm needing to entertain myself while waiting in line or something similar, or when the internet or electricity goes out and I'm left with nothing to do. Otherwise I just use my browser to read articles and watch youtube videos.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My most used app would have to be Google Play. It's the one I use to download all the other apps. My second most used up would be Candy Crush. I play with this app often during occasions of boredom or whenever I try to distract myself from a thought that's weighing me down.

4. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I'd guess Whatsapp, or Chrome. Is there any way to check on Android which app you have used the most?

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    My most used App is probably Pinterest. Pinterest is a "social network that allows users to visually share, and discover new interests by posting (known as 'pinning' on Pinterest) images or videos to their own or others' boards (i.e. a collection of 'pins,' usually with a common theme) and browsing what other users have pinned." I do look up my emails but I'm not sure that is considered an App or not. I also use my Starbucks App and several gaming Apps quite often. But I am addicted to Pinterest!

6. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I have tons of apps downloaded on my phone as well but i rarely use most of them. Kindle app on my iPhone however is the one i use all the time. I love reading ebooks and this app is the best eReader app around. I also play this game called Clash of Clans quite often. I'm actually planning to delete all these unused apps. They're just taking up memory anyway.

7. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use the Chrome browser to take care of work, catch up on the news, and countless other little tasks. It's as simple as that. Otherwise, I play Asphalt 8: Airborne and a handful of other games from time to time. I can get a lot of productivity tasks done on my phone, so I'm using it throughout the day in order to make money and occasionally play games. Explains why I switch to the newest phones so often.

8. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I will admit that I think that my most used app has to be firefox browser. I am always searching for information. I think that my second most used app has to be kindle I just love me my kindle reader and I would just spend hours and hours on that just reading as much as I could because I just love reading so much.

9. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Viggle is my most used app (or at least the one I definitely use every day). Next to that, Facebook, Instagram, my email... I also use my Overdrive app for reading books. I go on spurts, but when I actually have a book downloaded from the library, I only have 3 weeks to read it, so I'm on that app every day.

When I'm grocery shopping, I have about 3 apps that I regularly use for deals, coupons, and rebates.

10. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    According to my phone, I utilize my Chrome browser app the most and that's because I'm always browsing most of the time to either search out information on Google or visit websites I'm fond of or that I work with. The second most used is Facebook and I'm rather surprised since I feel I'm usually far more on my Twitter and Instagram app, but those rank after Facebook apparently.

11. TheKid

TheKidNew Member

Threads:
    My most used app is probably Screengraber.

It's one great app because it is free and it doesn't put a watermark or anything just some advertising every time you use it. I use it so much I have my left convenience button linked to it.

Screengrabs because people lie!

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My most used app without a doubt is WhatsApp!!! That is how I talk to most of my friends and communicate with whoever I need to. I have groups in there as well so I can talk to several friends at once. We also send each other pictures and videos all day long, so it's needless to say that I use that daily and pretty much hourly. Where I live we have to pay for each message resend through instant messaging, so using WhatsApp is cheaper because you just use the Internet instead of paying per message!

13. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The app that I use themost would have to be my Facebook app. I love to check Facebook and see what my friends and family have posted.
    The next one that i use a lot would maybebe Youtube. There are just so many tutorials on youtube that you can learn about just anything that you are interested in learning about.
    One of the apps that i like the best, and do use a lot is my Aviary app for editing photos. It is efficient, easy to use, anddoes the basic things necessary to fix up a picture and makei it look good.

14. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to use eBay the most when it comes to mobile apps. I just like the way it works better on my phone than on my computer. Everything just seems way more organized and not all over the place. I also use maps quite often. It just makes it easier to know where I am, and it sure beats the hell out of guessing where I am.

15. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    My most used app till now is WhatsApp which I dearly use every single day. I love the app and think it is best alternative to WhatsApp. I also use hike messenger once in a while as it is quite useful app. I believe that it is quite easy to use this apps.

16. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The application that I most use on my phone is the google translator and whatsapp. Whatsapp is saving me hundreds of dollars that I would be spending on texting, and the translator is essential for my work and social interactions. I live and work in a foreign country teaching languages. At times, I need to look up certain phrases and words that mysteriously escape from my mind... :)