Favorite Christmas Gift

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Onionman • Dec 12, 2014.

1. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    So it's that time of year and we're all thinking about the giving and getting of gifts. But what was your favorite ever? Mine is between two. It's one of those questions that takes me back to my childhood and my teens. In my childhood I loved my Stretch Armstrong toy. I don't remember why but I thought it was one of the most fantastic gifts ever. In my teenage years, I was given a cheap Filofax type of journal. It was my first ever journal, and in many ways it changed my life by allowing me to record my thoughts and feelings for the first time.

So what was your favorite gift?

2. johots

johotsNew Member

Threads:
    Doramon, if this could be...lol

Well, I have racked our brains to think about what I should buy for my kids..:confused:

3. johots

johotsNew Member

Threads:
    Doramon, if this could be...lol

Well, I have racked our brains to think about what I should buy for my kids..:confused:

4. NettaT10

NettaT10New Member

Threads:
    well mine is money I cant never go wrong with that at least money doesn't disappoint me

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite gifts ever were received the year that my then boyfriend got me an Xbox, a copy of Prince of Persia The Sands of Time and a stainless steel coffee maker. I still have the Xbox but not the boyfriend.

6. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure I can remember far back enough to something I was super excited about as a kid. I hate to say it, but most of the time now I dread Xmas and all the stuff I don't need that just creates more clutter. It's nice though when you get something really thoughtful, or a big ticket item you had on your wish list that may not have been in your own budget.

That's kind of funny. I recently sold a gift from my ex. It was something that had a little value and I didn't use it and it just seemed like holding onto part of the past to keep it when I really didn't need it.