Folding techniques

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Gelsemium • Dec 16, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yesterday I was folding some sheets and realized that I have an uncommon technique, I use my teeth to hold the central part and than I fold them in half and I continue until they are totally folded. Do you have special techniques to fold sheets or any other pieces of clothing?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I always use my teeth to put pillow cases on my pillows! Then my dentist told me to quit it because I was wearing down my front teeth. I was also using my teeth to open things like ketchup packets. So not good! I like to fold on my bed now. It's raised and pretty high so it doesn't hurt my back.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Incorporating your teeth when folding sheets, is definitely original. :) I never really thought about it. To be honest, I wouldn't like the taste of washing powder and fabric softener in my mouth. I usually hold the sheet under my neck while I fold it. :)

4. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL steph, who would have known, I thought not many people were doing it... I don't make an effort on the teeth, it's something like a third hand to help fold, pretty much the same effect that you do with the neck Dora, haha, maybe that is more conventional. :)