Frozen deserts with toppings?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by ExpertAdvice • Dec 17, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, how are you all doing? I'm doing a survey for an assignment. And I need to find out which country each respondent is from and how often you eat frozen deserts, both in your home country and when you travel. So the question is,do you find yourself buying frozen deserts at all, and if so, how frequently? Frozen deserts can be anything in the "space" of food that is frozen, for example, drinks and snacks and snacks can be categorized like Ice cream and slush or anything else frozen. And, what are your favorite flavors in frozen deserts? Thanks for responding guys! one love!

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Ice cream, with chocolate syrup! My favorite toppings are chocolate sprinkles, or ground peanuts, with a wafer by the side :)

Best of luck with your survey!

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey there! I'm from Botswana. I don't often get desserts of any type as I'm on a "health trip" :) But my favourite frozen dessert would have to be Carte Dor Greek Style Vanilla honeycomb and almond flakes ice cream, which is absolutely divine. If I do have to get it, it's only once in a while to avoid temptation.

Good luck with your survey :)

4. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    USA here. Ice cream is definitely my favorite frozen dessert. I like peppermint ice cream with chocolate syrup or old fashioned hot fudge sundaes made with vanilla ice cream, nuts whipped cream and at least one cherry. Also love chocolate malts and most flavors of shakes, but I think those are still in the ice cream category.

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't eaten a frozen dessert in many years, simply because I don't like ice cold food. But I often make ice cream at home for my friends. I put bananas, cashews, cinnamon and soy milk in a blender, turn it into a creamy consistency and then stick it into the freezer. It's simple, quick, and always a hit. :)

6. Webene

WebeneMember

Threads:
    One of my favorite frozen desserts is ice cream. I like almost all flavors of ice cream and also almost all varieties. This includes flavors like classic vanilla and chocolate, to unorthodox flavors like pistachio ice cream. Varieties of ice cream include the form of a cone, sealed in chocolate or as a cake. I would say my favorite topping for ice cream is something crunchy like chocolate pieces or nuts, just for that different texture. I would say the frequency of consumption of these desserts vary depending on the climate, so in winter it is quite infrequent and in summer it becomes more frequent to a few times a week.

7. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I like to keep it simple. My favorite frozen treat is popsicles especially on the stick. My favorite flavor is grape but I like them all, orange, cherry, lemon, the blue one not quite sure what flavor it is but it's good.

Good luck on your survey!