Who is your favorite person to buy Christmas gifts for?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Zyni • Dec 19, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love trying to find just the right gift for everyone on my list. I like to really put some thought into it and make it something special that was obviously chosen just for them. Right now, the most fun person to buy for is my grand baby. Little ones are such a joy. They like everything you give them and just light up over every package. Plus, I have to admit, it's nice to have an excuse to hit the toy section again. My kids are mostly grown, so I don't venture into the toys very often, but I had fun doing so this season.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My husband and kids. My boys, because they don't ask for much year round. Which sort of takes away the joy of spoiling them. They're amazing kids; respectful, fun, smart, super awesome to hang with lol.. just all around great people and they deserve everything they could ever want. Which is pretty much nothing! lol. They'll want a game here and there or to go out and do something as a family, but they don't really ask for anything. So when Christmas hits, I go all out.. I know what they like and need and I go nuts. It's so much fun. But then they're done for the year, happy with what they have lol.

My husband, because he is the breadwinner and goes above and beyond for us. He isn't one of those people that goes out to work and expects to sit on their ass when they get home while I do everything else but the working. It's his home too and his children too.. he soaks up every minute with us and cleans up after himself like a good human being lol. There isn't much for him to do anyway, but he wouldn't expect to waste his time off and I appreciate every little thing he does with and for us, so I truly enjoy doing for him when I can. I would give him the world if I could.