Every when do you clean your house or room?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by 003 • Dec 20, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you clean your room everyday? I rarely have time to clean my room everyday. Because I am so busy even during weekends, I only clean my room every vacation, the time when I only have little time I can dedicate to cleaning. And because the dirt has piled up that much, it took me almost 6 hours to finish cleaning and renewing the ambiance in my room. It's tiring, but after that it feels rewarding.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always clean the rooms where I spend most of my time 6 days a week. On Saturday I'm always too lazy to do any work but I get the rooms cleaned up Sunday morning because I don't have much work to do on then [on Sundays]. It's a lot easier IMO to clean rooms daily rather than doing it weekly or each month because the work will be harder and will take longer.

3. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    When I clean my room, I also clean the entire house. I can't stand to see my room clean and the rest of the house dirty. I do it every other day, or whenever I see that it needs cleaning. Sometimes, when I am so busy, I clean the house every week, but then it takes up most of my time in a day, so I make sure to clean it every other day.

4. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I clean my room almost everyday to keep it clean, which I do so in order to prevent me from getting ill. I usually clean my house once per day, mostly after eating dinner. Twice per year, I do a entire house clean-up inside and outside, and sometimes it takes me a day or two to do so. I believe, a clean house is reflective of a clean mind.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I clean the house about once a month but sometimes I'll get lazy and extend it to about two months. I accumulate lots of things and my clothes get piled up so after a while it's not practical to ignore the mess anymore but roughly 2 months would be my maximum. The house isn't too difficult to clean anyway since most of the clutter I accumulate is just clothes and bags and boxes from my purchases.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also have to clean my whole house every couple of days, to stay on top of the dirt and mess that collects. I couldn't imagine leaving it all to pile up, as I just can't relax. I hate a messy house and although I'm not by any means a clean freak, it HAS to be tidy. Because I'm always tidying up, it usually doesn't even take an hour to do the whole house. There's also too much dust where I live, so that has to be swept up every day.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I clean my room daily and the rest of the apartment every 2 days. I lost my dream apartment 2 weeks ago and have to stay with relatives in a small place, so cleanliness is even more important because my possessions are packed up awaiting the next move and I don't want them to get dirty or damaged.

8. PennySafe

PennySafeNew Member

Threads:
    In order to clean my house, I have to do it a room at a time. I feel a little sense of accomplishment even if the whole house isn't clean. The trouble is staying on a schedule. Theoretically the whole house should be clean at all times if each room is cleaned once a week.

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I clean my room once in ten days. I know by the time I do clean my room it will become quite dirty. I hope to do it on more number of days. I think it would be lovely to keep room clean.

10. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Sadly I'm one lazy ass bum who haven't cleaned my room in like forever. That's why my mom is always nagging me for me to clean my room but I really have my hands full with different stuff that's going on with my life. Student organizations, businesses, studies, and additional things here and there are taking up a lot of my time. Good thing that we hire a cleaner who cleans my room every once a month so I still managed to prevent myself from living in filth somehow. Lol!

11. GoldenWing

GoldenWingMember

Threads:
    Almost everyday, unfortunately. Living with two younger brothers and a cat can make one's house be dirty most of the time, and I'm the one responsible for cleaning, as my parents spend most of the day working.