When do you spend most of your time in your house?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by 003 • Dec 20, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine is in the study area. I rarely spend some quality time with the living room, relax and drown myself to pleasure of entertainment. Most of the time I am in the study area, though I am not studying at all. I have just been used to staying there, browsing through the internet. That's the place of The House where I feel home the most, second to my room. If I am not at the study area, I sure am either in my room sleeping or in the dining eating. If I am in the living room, maybe it's the end of the world that I am only waiting for it complete collapse. I just really feel like I am a stranger when I am in there.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I take it you mean "where"? I have to say I also spend A LOT of time in my home office, slogging away! I know I spend way too much time in there, but I sometimes find it hard to stop and just take a breather. The other room I spend nearly as much time in is my bedroom, possibly my favourite :)

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my bedroom. Yeah. My bedroom. But I don't sleep. The reason why I like it is because it commands a good view of the woods that border the compound and what lies beyond because the land slopes gently and beyond it the area is relatively flat. Since I spend most of my free time browsing the net, when I need a break all I need to do is walk over to the window and feast my eyes on the beauty that's beyond . . .

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in whichever room the computer is set up. I sell on eBay and do a lot of side jobs online, anything to make a buck and make a better life for my daughter and I. That means that I spend a lot of my waking hours online, but I also do all my cooking at home to save money so the kitchen is my second most used room.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my bedroom (my bed, specifically) and the living room. I am usually either watching tv in the living room with my dog by my side or reading or in the computer in my bedroom, which is where I can relax and chill.

6. Mockingbird

MockingbirdActive Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in the bedroom as well. Not sleeping, but doing stuff. The way my house is set up is very weird, at one time it was a shared house so parts are separated with a large common area of the kitchen and a sitting room. My bedroom is a long hallway with the actually sleeping area and then a room I call the computer room. This area is what constitutes my bedroom. I do a lot there, I sew, watch shows, chat online and just plain relax. Even when I do other things like housework or yard work I always come in and take a short break in my room. I have always been like that ever since I was a child.

7. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my bedroom as l like my privacy. I like to be there so I can do things with no disruptions. Recently I had been traveling and sharing a dorm and also couch surfing, so I had very little privacy which I am making the most of. The great thing with laptops is that you can do work in your room and watch shows too. Having your own four walls in something not to be taken for granted.

8. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my bedroom as well. It is my domain where I do pretty much everything and it's not too small. They say it's bad to have your computer in your bedroom but a computer has been in my room for years. I was pretty much born to fight sleep too so an electronic device has nothing to do with it.

9. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my days in my garage, because I like to play my guitar and it's a lot cooler in there. Also, I like to keep to myself a lot and maintain as much quiet so I can focus on what I'm trying to do on my computer e.g. recording and mixing music, singing, rapping, drawing, photo-shopping, etc. The reason I also stay in my garage is because I have a lot of people in my house, and the garage is the most quiet place I can be at when I'm at home. However, before when I used to live only with my brothers, I had my own bedroom and I stayed there most of the time.

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in the dining area, just chatting with family and playing with the cats, if I'm not cooped up in my room reading or surfing the net. I like being in my room the most, however. I can basically do anything I want inside my own private space. It's not as organized as other rooms but I feel safe and utterly peaceful just lazing around on my bed.

11. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually spend my time in front of the laptop and that is usually in my own room. I prefer to use my laptop in the balcony when the weather is quite good. I think it is quite comfortable to use laptop in the garden where my mother grow vegetables.

12. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends. Sometimes I spend most of my time in the livingroom, or my bedroom. I guess if I had to say though, it's probably the livingroom because my bedroom tends to be somewhat cold and I really can't stand it. I like just to sit down in the livingroom with my cat and begin working on the computer from about an hour after I get up until right before I go to bed.

13. selina

selinaMember

Threads:
    In this busy world, generally, we can't give time to ourself at all. We should give time to ourself and no internet, no any office work and I spend most time in my balcony where I read books, I write new thoughts and I miss my college days and friends and sometimes I call them to rewind our past college days.

14. alfredsettle

alfredsettleBanned

Threads:
    For most people, a family house may be the most significant buy they will create in their lifestyles, 1 they will repay for years, possibly years, in to the future. Nevertheless paying an excessive amount on a property can leave you having small dollars intended for different ambitions in life, for instance old age, higher education finances along with getaway.

15. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I spend most of the time in the house when I have to attend any examination in the near future. I believe that studying at home is quite useful when compared to any other place. Hence I spend a lot of time doing just that and scoring as much as possible.

16. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my bedroom when I am at home. I'm usually only home during the colder months as well, because it's too cold to be outside. I'm usually just sitting on my bed on the computer, or listening to music. There isn't much to do in my house when I don't have company over.

17. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    I believe I spend most of my time in the living room. It is because that is where the whole family usually stays when we are all at home. That is the place where we exchange experiences during the day, discuss anything that concerns the family, play with the kids, or just watch TV as one of our bonding moments.