Iphone 6 or Newer Samsung Device?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by teabwoi • Dec 20, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I have been really thinking about this Christmas because right now I need a new phone and I have been thinking about getting the new Iphone but I have a Samsung right now and I really like it. I have been hearing some good things about the Iphone 6 and I really think that I should give it a try.

What do you guys think? Should I get the new Iphone or should I just stick with the Samsung and just get a newer model which would you say is the better of the phones?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate these questions because you're going to get the same arguments over and over again. People are going to say the iPhone 6 is vastly underpowered and overly expensive with no customization options whatsoever. Then they'll tell you that Samsung devices are cheaply made but have the best performance and customization around. Really, you should pick whichever device suits your preference for design and operating system. You're not going to notice any performance differences because both phones will easily take care of even the heaviest multitasking.