Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by teabwoi • Dec 20, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I was watching this movie yesterday and I really think that it is a good movie but I have read some reviews about it online and I have been hearing some people say that it was not really a good movie and that they felt ripped off after watching the movie, but honestly I really really liked the movie.

What do you guys think about the movie do you think that it was really good or that it could have been a lot better?

2. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Listen to me man! I lovedddddddddddddd Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014! :-D I watched it recently too {this week} and I loved it! um,wasn't it also in 3D too? because I didn't get to see the 3D version and I think I would have loved it even more had I seen it in 3D. I loved the plot, loved the action and the energy in the movie! and I loved the orange turtle lol, he's so hype! I guess for everything you have to have the critics, and so, those reviews of the movie has its place, I give the movie a 5 star out of 5!

3. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I give the movie a 5 out of 5 too. Honestly I watched the movie yesterday and I am thinking to myself that I have to take the time out to watch it with my wife because I really think that it would be a movie that she would really enjoy. Its good to see someone actually likes the movie other than me.

4. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I give this movie 3.8 out of 5 stars, because it was not all that great in contrast to the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies - I rank the 1990s TMNT 5 out of 5 for creativity, humor, great-action, good character acting, witty, and non-use of CGI. The 2014 TMNT overly-used CGI, made the turtles far too strong, the storyline was okay, and the actors/actresses were not that greatly casted, Megan Fox did do a better job acting in this movie but she was not April O'Neil. If a sequel is made for this latest TMNT movie, I think it would be best to return Casey Jones into the storyline, because he is a vital character that is involved with helping TMNT.

5. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I actually saw this in the movie theater opening weekend, and I kind of enjoyed it. There were some things about it that I thought were really corny, and some things that I thought were really cool. It's obvious that they are trying to lay some foundation for the future Ninja Turtles movies that are going to be released, and in that aspect I think they did a really great job. I just hope the second one is better than the first.

6. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly haven't seen the movie and i have no plans of watching it whatsoever. This movie is just not my kind of movie plus I'm so sick of all these superhero movies. I wish movie makers would give us something new and exciting and give all these superhero stuff a rest. I wouldn't be surprised if some felt ripped off because the movie probably seemed so predictable. I read bad reviews about the movie too. :(