Do you still buy gadgets from Ebay?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Arajoo • Dec 22, 2014.

1. Arajoo

ArajooNew Member

Threads:
    I know how everybody is really careful in making online transactions and so do I. But I do believe that there are real bargains in eBay sometimes. Have you tried getting a new phone or something from Ebay recently? I have to be honest that I have been scammed once though. Being careful on everything is needed each and every time. Once I have purchased a second hand phone from there and the item never came. The ebay account later on closed with my name as the username because I gave a negative feedback.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's really not too difficult to avoid being scammed on eBay. I don't shop on the site because I don't like buying used electronic devices, but I purchase other things there. You can snag some great deals without putting yourself at too much risk for getting ripped off or screwed over. Never buy from brand new sellers, and never deal with someone that won't give specifics in their listings or call for special stipulations.

3. zaskolu2014

zaskolu2014New Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do. But, the gadgets I buy are really small things, like small flashlights, simple stuff that come really usefull. Also i bought lot of things for my 3D printer and lucky i received the items undamaged and the seller had a good support, and reputation. For me buying from the internet is like an adventure, i get really nervous when I'm waiting for my package to arrive, of course there is always a possibility that the sell will scam you.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes I do, since the price is cheap when you're buying refurbished phones from China and it's on auction. However, I don't expect them to last, since they're refurbished. The $130 phone that I bought lasted only for 8 months, so I avoid buying anything over $50 there when it comes to electronics nowadays. I also buy other useful things in Ebay.

5. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I bought my phone from Ebay twice. Both times it was delivered in a timely manner, and I even got a free case the second time. Plus, it ended up costing way cheaper than it would if I would have bought it from a store. I'm also an avid vaper, and I buy most of my vaping products from eBay (minus the e-juice) Vaping is a habit that can get pretty expensive, so when you find a place like eBay that makes it affordable, there really isn't a need to look anywhere else.