Must have accessories

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by katharinemae • Jun 26, 2012.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I love fashion and i believe that an accessory can either make or break your outfit. I like accessorizing because it can change the feel and vibe of your get-up. What are the accessories you can't live without?

2. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    The one that I cannot live without is my Gerber tool. I know this is for a guy, but still it is something I cannot live without.

3. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    The accessory that I can't live without are my earrings. I just feel so naked leaving the house if I have forgotten to put any on. I have them in all shapes and sizes, plain ones or blingy ones. I will choose which pair I will wear according to my mood that morning, and of course, what outfit I will be wearing that day.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    There are three things I always have: my purse, my wallet, and my scarf. It should be obvious why I always have my purse and my wallet, haha, but I always carry a scarf in the summertime because sometime buildings will overcompensate for the heat with their air conditioning, and it's almost always way too cold on buses and trains. That, and it's a pretty scarf and it makes me feel just a little glamorous to carry it, haha!

5. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    My accessories that I cannot leave without are my purse, my wedding ring, and I have rings that I use on my other fingers. If I don't wear my rings, my fingers feel naked without them.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The one accessory I can't live without is my handbag. I feel like I'm missing an appendage without a purse. I feel out of balance. Running a close second is a pair of earrings. If though my hair covers my ears, I feel like I'm not completely dressed if I'm not wearing earrings.

7. adriana2012

adriana2012New Member

Threads:
    I don't leave home without at least 2-3 accessories:)
    I like them and I believe that an outfit looks better with the right accessories...
    Accessories can make a boring outfit look spectacular....

8. alid1

alid1New Member

Threads:
    Now that it is summer, I must have my cat eye sunglasses. I love the shape and style. If I don't put on make up but do wear them, I sill feel put togerther. I also have to have on 1 piece of jewelry at all times. Like today, I am only organizing the house, but I have on a big necklace. I sometimes feel like my grandma, because she always had accesories on! This is the fun part of being a gal!

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I am a must have for earrings and pearl ones at that since that is my birthstone. I just love those and I feel when I put them on I am put together if I have nothing else on. If I am going out or something I wear all pearls such as necklace, bracelet, rings and earrings. I feel I am well put together and ready for a date on the town. I am not a flashy person but pearls seem to say it all.

10. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Earrings. I love earrings. I even make my own earrings. I think I look weird without them.

11. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I also loves me handbags. Every time I am in a store I am always attracted to the handbag section firsts. Its crazy but I even love the smell of them. I also think they just make or break your outfit. There is a right bag for a right time as well as the right color. Of course when I get a bag, I have to have a matching wallet. If there is no wallet, I don't buy the bag.

12. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Accessories that I can't leave behind when I go out - a handbag, a pair of earrings, a pair of sunglasses (during the day), my usual three rings, a watch, and a few bangles/bracelets. It's winter now, so a scarf is a must. Sometimes, a hat, as well.

13. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    earrings, my handbag and my watch...these things are must haves...and of course my wedding rings. I have other accessories that I like to wear, like a well chosen bracelet or necklace, but these are things that I really only think about when I am going someplace special. I probably should spend more time thinking about accessories, but the truth is that I find it sometimes tedious to make choices. Accessories do really make the outfit, but I can't seem to ever choose the right ones, so I go without.

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean and I am not a big fan of jewelry so I wear the most simpliest things that I can to look put together. My watch is a must have with my earrings so I guess I left that one out but other than that I am a simple girl that try to work with less accessories as I can to look put together. And when going out I know that pearls match or goes with everything so I don't have a hard time choosing what to put on unless I start to messing around with the gold or silver jewelry. I try to keep it simple.

#14Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  15. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Right now I have this thing for using shades, lol. I bought a pair of cheap RayBans online but they look great, so I use them outdoors all the time when it's sunny.

16. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    It changes for me. Sometimes it is ear-rings and sometimes rings and/or necklaces. But the one that I really often enjoy, is a good pair of ear-rings, it is amazing how it can lift your spirits and spruce up an outfit at the same time! So, if I had to choose one: ear-rings. (-:

17. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I think my must have would have to be the wrist watch. It's hard to go on a day without wearing it. I say invest on a nice watch because it's worth your money. Time is definitely important. :)

18. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    Must have accesories for me are earrings, watch, my wedding ring, a large hand bag. I can't go out without earings becuase I feel like a man without them, haha. A watch because I'm very impatient and I seem to always need to know the time. My wedding ring, well because I love being married and I just love it too. A big bag, especially when I go out with my little one, so I can bring lots of things to keep him busy.

19. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Sunglasses or a watch.

I just end up feeling naked without them! These are accessories I need to complete all my outfits. Most people would agree, especially in the summer, with my addiction to sunglasses. But the watch is an essential as well - its fashionable... and it tells time!

20. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I like to be very minimal with accessories. I usually like to keep it to two items. I used to always steal this silver ring my mom had, and then she just gave it me. So I wear that most days. I have a long silver locket necklace which I wear a lot, but I like to tuck it underneath my shirt. Lastly, if I wear earrings usually just silver hoops or pearls. Pretty simple.