Samsung Galaxy Tab, who else out there owns one?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by mrclean808 • Jun 28, 2012.

1. mrclean808

mrclean808New Member

Threads:
    The Samsung Galaxy Tab is in my opinion, one of the best tablets out on the market. I have been an avid user of this tablet since it was first released. I find the android operating system to be very easy to use and easy to format to your individual needs. Recently I have upgraded from the original Samsung Galaxy Tab, to the newer Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0. The main difference is of course the memory size as well as the Android operating system. The original Galaxy Tab used Froyo, which in retrospect was very easy to use. But Froyo is nothing compared to the latest Android system, called Ice Cream Sandwich. Not only is the GUI dazzling in it's appearance, but the customization of the GUI is also pretty nifty. I am able to place many widgets on one screen, whilst not cluttering up said screen.

I have owned an Ipad in the past, and while I also feel that the Ipad is a great tablet, there is one factor in it that caused me to sell mine. The fact that most of the apps available on Ipad aren't free was a big factor in switching over to the Galaxy Tab. With the Galaxy Tab, I saw that many of the same apps on the Ipad were mostly free. The only good thing I noticed about the Ipad is it gets the more popular apps way before any of the Android tablets.

If you have not gotten a chance to try out a Samsung Galaxy Tab, I highly recommend you try one out.