Axolotls, the Mexican walking fish.

Discussion in Pets started by mrclean808 • Jun 28, 2012.

1. mrclean808

mrclean808New Member

Threads:
    Have you ever heard of an Axolotl? The first time I ever saw one was when I was browsing Youtube. I was looking for videos of various types of fish, when I noticed one particular video. In it was this cute little salamander, but then I thought to myself, is it a fish? Here is the video I am talking about.

[video=youtube;QnTyLKbhyW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnTyLKbhyW4[/video]

As you can see, these little guys are adorable. I currently own five Axolotls of varying colors and sizes, and each one has their own distinct personality.

I recommend Axolotls as pets, mainly due to the fact that they are easy to take care of. The minimum feeding time for them is every 2-3 days, and changing the water is a weekly process.

If you have any questions about Axolotls, feel free to ask me. One important fact to remember, is that you can purchase Axolotls in certain states, as they are classified as an endangered species.

I hope to see more Axolotl owners on here!

2. Imoverthere

ImoverthereMember

Threads:
    Well, thank goodness it's a small fish and not a shark who's learning to walk. These guys are quite adorable. How much would they cost each?