Huge Easter Sale at Family Dollar - SE region of US

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Mrs. Pirz • Apr 2, 2012.

1. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I know how it sounds,... Family Dollar sales? What can you possible get there?

Check this... at the end of every season (just as in most stores) they sell everything at a low price. Amazingly enough many of the Easter items for sale at the Family Dollar store (I am in Miami so I'm referring to the SE region of the US) can be reused throughout the year. Such things as colorful wrapping paper, gift bags and gift boxes, tape, glue, finger paints, crayons, markers, tissue paper for presents, labels for gifts and many more items are reduced in price. You can walk in with $20 and walk out with a cartful of small items that you can reuse throughout the year for other events such as birthdays, baby showers, office parties and most importantly you can begin stocking up for the end of the year when finding things at a cheaper price can seem almost impossible.

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for posting..wish I was there instead of up in rainy Canada!

3. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    That is a really good idea. I had never really thought about that before. I normally put all of my holiday related stuff in a container marked by the holiday. I may have to go through all of it and see what I could use through out the year. You do make a good point about the wrapping paper. Easter focuses on a lot of pastel colors, and the wrapping paper would work for celebrations throughout the year.

4. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Ok it does sound strange, but it is a good idea the way you put it. Especially if you have kids, you can make handcraft out of these things.