What's the absolute best deal you have ever gotten online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by suzeysplace • Jul 5, 2012.

1. suzeysplace

suzeysplaceNew Member

Threads:
    I feel like I get some pretty awesome deals when shopping online, especially when there are coupon codes available to use. Most recently, I think the best deals I have gotten were shoes for my Granddaughter.
    From

, I got her a pair of Vans(Hello Kitty) shoes $13.00 shipped and a really nice pair of Nike's for $16.00 shipped.
    What about you guys? I love hearing about great deals that others have found and although the most recent deals I got may not have been the best ever, I felt like I did pretty good!

2. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    The best deal that I have got was the purchase of branded Polo T-shirt at much cheap rate that I never expected. That was the great deal which I had found from daily deal site. The t-shirt is of great quality and it is still working. The quality is same as it was at the time of purchased.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I think the best deal i have gotten recently was an official nfl buffalo bills t shirt and sweater for my husband also a watch of buffalo bills shipping was free got here in about a week and i only paid about 30 bucks for all 3 he was so happy it's his favorite football team and i didn't have to spend an arm and a leg i got it from ebay.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've gotten great pairs of low-tops for just $10 (with shipping included). I also remember the one time I got a $40 coupon off a 32GB Samsung Micro SD. I got a really good memory card for a very cheap price!

5. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I've gotten quite a few great deals online, but recently, I got this dress shirt I've been wanting for $30 off eBay, and it retails for $60! I was pretty happy about it because I had my eye on it for a while, and I was sure that bidding on the item was going to hike the price up more, but luckily it didn't, and I got it for a really good price.

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    The best deal I ever got was buying a used laptop on Amazon. The laptop was being sold by an Amazon Marketplace seller for around $200 and I had exactly that much in gift cards from Swagbucks. I got the laptop completely free. I had saved my Amazon gift cards for a few months and had enough for my laptop. It was the best deal I ever got. The seller even sent me an extra battery for free.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've gotten a lot of great deals online- some of the best being a mix of amazon prime (so free 2 day shipping) and their 'lightening deals'. Around cyber monday I got the entire collection of Harry potter movies for $20 and free shipping- about 80% off or so? So pretty good ;).

8. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I fet some gread deals from The Book People.

was The Women of the Cousins War for £4.99 instead of £18.99 for the hardback issue, making it cheaper than the paperback. They have good deals on book collections as well. You can often get a series of 8 or 10 novels for the normal RRP of one or two.

9. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I received a £20 Amazon voucher for completing some surveys and I spent it on buying the complete collection of a UK sitcom called Steptoe & Son. nearly sixty episodes plus two movies and I only had to pay £0.05 out of my own pocket as the price was £20.05!

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I got a nice cashmere pashmina once for $19 at a time when the rayon ones were selling for that price. I mostly order books online, but I also got a bunch of $1 deals from Walmart on gloves and scarves that were on clearance that was pretty sweet. I got a couple of appliances for significantly less by shopping around online... that's about it.

11. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Well, this is a electronic machine that I was really looking for. It is not available in my country and I had to go to online I it was at by door at the 13th day. In was the best purchase for me.

12. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    The best deal I got was an

gift set from Matalan (a UK store). It includes 100ml perfume, 100ml body wash, 100ml lotion and a mini perfume. It cost me £59 only and free delivery! It's still in stock now. :D

13. stephen01

stephen01New Member

Threads:
    I've tried other freight forwarders in the past, but hated all the hidden fees for every request I made. So glad I found out about Parcelbound.com; I will definitely be recommending them to friends/family.

14. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I bought a dress that was like in the 60-70 dollar range on every website i visited. I found it by the grace of God at low of 27 dollars. I love this dress so much much but it was so expensive. I kept searching for days and found it on sale.

15. delco

delcoMember

Threads:
    I bought a memory card for my camera, 16gb. At the time, they were anywhere from 60-80 bucks, but I found one that including shipping cost me $20.

16. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's a really good deal especially for vans and nikes I never heard of this site before i'm def going to look into It I think the last good deal I got was on a official nfl sweater of my husbands favorite team for 12 bucks

17. Nephi

NephiNew Member

Threads:
    The best deal I have received online is one that I continue to receive. I use the cell phone provider Platinumtel and they have a coupon code for a $40 top up plus a sim card for only $20. They already have incredible pay as you go rates, and with this deal those rates are cut in half. As it is the $40 top up lasts me two months. Back when I had an android phone with this same service I was able to average $8 per month for my service. With the current deal that would be $4 per month! If that's not a good deal then what is?

18. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    The best deal? Well, that was a couple of years back. I was lurking on WebHostingTalk and I saw an offer for a dedicated server for only 20usd. I grabbed it immediately. Dedicated servers normally cost in the region of 100usd and up. It wasn't state of the art, though, but it was good enough for me to learn how to set up a dedicated server.

Today I am going to get another deal. After looking at SSD vps which cost 10usd and up, I found one that's just 6usd. 1Gb ram, too. Full SSD as well. I am going to grab this before they run out of stock.