Free $5 at Swagbucks! Already made $100

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by ravi • Jul 11, 2012.

1. ravi

raviNew Member

Threads:
    Ok, this is a method I've been using for 3~4 months, and I've already collected $100 dollars in Amazon Gift Cards!
    following is a method I wrote, to a friend.

------

ok first of all, you need chrome (internet browser) or firefox.
    if you're using chrome, (which you should. because it's so much faster)

install this extension on chrome.

then sign up here

(PLEASE SIGN UP HERE:):):cool::eek:)

then go to Swagbucks TV using chrome, and choose any video.
    set your reloader to 65 secs, mute the video.
    do this everyday (while you're on computer, or just leave it on)
    and you'll have enough points to order $5 amazon card every ~6 days.

(to set the reloader to 65 seconds, there should be a blue circle on top right, next to the wrench. click, check bottom radio button and write 65, press set and you're all set.)

2. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Nice idea, but your link only goes to the google chrome web store home page. It'll be pretty difficult for some people to guess which extension you're refering to.:confused:

Update* I found the extension called "Auto refresh plus". There's two things wrong with this; you can't set and forget it because every ten videos you watch, you have to put in a capcha code to receive 3 swag bucks. If it refreshed before you do this, you lose those swag bucks. I suppose it's ok to leave it running in another window while you're browsing the web, but you've to remember to collect those 3 swag bucks every 10 min or so or you'll miss out on them.:(

The other thing wrong with this is, every 3-4 refreshes, lands you back at the swagbucks TV home page(even if you add the video url to the auto refresh advanced options/features) and you've to select another video to continue. So every 3 min you need to re-select a video and every 10 min remember to collect 3 swag bucks before it refreshes.:(

You should also consider NOT spamming dontpayfull.com forums with your referal link after only 2 posts.:mad:

#2Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  3. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    This is an interesting method but with flaws as marvelz pointed out. You should also add a non-referral link for everybodys' convenience.

4. ravi

raviNew Member

Threads:
    Hmmmm. i guess it stopped working, the past month it was working fine. Swag bucks must have changed it. Sorry about that, i will look into other sites like that.

5. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    This is nice of you to offer, but you have to be very careful with Swagbucks. One false move and you'll find yourself banned.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    That's why they put the restriction views on the videos before sending you back to the video home page to pick a new one. I can't pick the same video more than 3 times in a row before having to choose a new one. That's why you can't use any automated software to view them, unless you made your own to select a new video and play it. You could look around for someone to make you one, but that would cost more than you would make on the site in a year, probably. Best to stick to it the normal way and earn the few swagbucks you can every day.

There's other ways you can get more out of the site if you google search for tips and tricks for swagbucks.

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't have the patience to make money on Swag bucks. I could make 5 dollars on another gpt site within a hour. Watching videos is too much time consuming for me and I really couldn't make anything.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could have the videos playing in another tab while you're working on your usual sites. I've earned a lot of Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks just by fitting it in, in my spare time and listening to the videos in the background of whatever I do online.

9. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm so over Swagbucks. I still do the little things like daily poll and NOSO but I'm done with Swagbucks TV. I used to do it all day. If I started again on that mess I won't quit until I can't do anymore. I'm sure it's because I'm a woman with limited interests but most of the videos aren't all that interesting to me.
    I don't even do the mobile TV anymore because even that isn't really automated.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just start the video in the background, while I am doing something else or open another screen so I can see when I need to select another video. If I am working towards a gift card for something I will work it, if I am just doing it I often walk away from the computer and forget all about it. Not that hard to get a free cup of coffee from starbucks by doing swagbucks.

11. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I have an account with swag bucks but I grew very impatient with it. It just takes too long to make payout. The other thing that I don't like about swag bucks is how they don't pay via PayPal. waiting to get a check in the mail is not the end of the world, but I usually shy away from sites that don't pay online. your idea is very genius, but all good things come to an end. I think I saw someone else use this same method, but based on my understanding, I see it no longer works.

12. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's how I would do it. I'm a huge mult-tasker but it got to be too much of a hassle for me after a while. I guess it helps that I don't have a job

13. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that Swagbucks is a bit of a hassle, but over the past year with just a few searches and watching videos on one side of my screen while I surf the web etc on the other, I've been able to make over $300 in gift cards. I haven't had any issues with payment, and I try to be careful not to do anything outside of the boundaries of the rules, because they are quick with the ban stick.
    I've heard of people making a lot more, but when I put real effort into it, it no longer feels like "money for nothing". A few searches, a survey maybe, and watching videos seems to work best for me. 100 points a day give or take isn't hard to reach.