Is it Possible to Transfer your money from PayPal Account to MoneyBookers?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jatelo2 • Aug 2, 2012.

1. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I recently opened a MoneyBookers account and just found out that it was very convenient for me as compared to Paypal. Most of the Online Jobs I do are paid into my Paypal account. I would like to transfer this money from Paypal to MoneyBookers. Is there a way of doing this this? Anyone with idea please help!

#1Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it's possible unless you withdraw your PayPal earnings to your bank account and then to MoneyBookers.

3. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    As far as I know Paypal only does transfers to bank accounts or other Paypal accounts. If you wanted the money in your Moneybookers account, you would need to withdraw it in full from Paypal, in the way you normally would, and then redeposit it in the Moneybookers account. If you have a friend, you can trust 100%, you could ask them to put some money into your Moneybookers account and you reimburse them via Paypal?! (just remember to send/receive any money as a gift to avoid paying a transfer fee).

4. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    Like everyone else already said, I think it is only possible to transfer your PayPal money into a bank account. Then you could try to transfer the money into your Moneybookers account from your account.