Using Swagbucks to Donate

Discussion in Charitable Causes started by cheesecake • Aug 7, 2012.

1. cheesecake

cheesecakeMember

Threads:
    Do you want to donate to a charitable cause, but you don't have any money? That's okay, you can join Swagbucks and earn money for great charities.

For those who don't know, Swagbucks is a site where you can earn points (swagbucks) by watching videos, completing offers, filling out surveys and answering polls. You can redeem these points for gift cards, electronics, beauty products and more. However, you can also redeem points for charities. The current charity is Smile Train, which helps to repair cleft palates. You only need 5 Swagbucks to contribute, which is about the equivalent of watching a few online videos or answering a few polls.

(P.S. You can also earn Swagbucks by printing out and using coupons. You can save and earn at the same time)

You can sign up for Swagbucks

(Referral Link) or

(Non Referral Link)

2. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Donating with Swagbucks is a great idea! I think I will definitely check into this! Thanks.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have donated to Autism Speaks with swagbucks and lately I have been donating for hunger causes on Meetme. Meetme is a social networking site/dating site and they have their own e-currency that you can use to play games or flirt with other members, but you can also use it to donate to causes. I have donated to stop animal cruelty and feed the hungry. It is pretty cool knowing that you can make a change with online gaming.