Costco or BJs free trial coupon

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by DrowningGirl • Aug 25, 2012.

1. DrowningGirl

DrowningGirlMember

Threads:
    My husband and I would really like to try BJs or Costco but don't want to fork over the $50 without seeing if it is right for us first. Does anyone know where I can find a coupon to try it out for a day or longer? I have tried looking online but have been unsuccessful. Do they only run them occasionally? If so, does anyone know how often they offer them?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you have any friends that belong to Costco? You can go with them as a guest to check it out. I have never seen a coupon for Costco membership, but it doesn't mean that one doesn't exist. I'm not sure what BJs is.

3. DrowningGirl

DrowningGirlMember

Threads:
    I don't have any friends who have costco memberships so I think I am out of luck there. BJs is similar to costco, same concept. I know they have 60 day trials but I haven't seen one in a while.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could try going to the main door and telling the attendant that you are signing up as a new customer. They will let you in the door. You can then look around. You will not be able to buy anything. It's worth joining Costco if the store near you has a gas station. Where I live, Costco gas is 10 cents cheaper than a regular gas station.

5. DrowningGirl

DrowningGirlMember

Threads:
    That's a really good idea! I wouldn't have thought to do that. Also, good to note about the gas. I knew BJs had gas stations but I didn't know about costco. I don't know if our local costco has a gas station but I am definitely going to check now. Thanks!