Thread: Walmart is taking back Bumbo seats598 days old

Grasshopper Reputation: 10
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like

Walmart is taking back Bumbo seats

I am sure by now, you all have heard about the Bumbo seat recall. I heard Bumbo was sending out safety belts to install in their seats, but I no longer use the Bumbo seat with my daughter, so I thought I'd try to return it. Sure enough, Walmart was more than willing to return it without a receipt because of the recall. I am sure the safety belt will remedy the problem if you are still using your Bumbo, but for those of you who are not, getting $42.00 back by returning it may be the best option.

QuirkyCookery.com Reputation: 164
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I didn't know they were accepting returns entirely. I thought they were mostly focused on issuing the belts for those who were interested. I mean.... there's nothing actually wrong with the seats themselves. People are just putting them up on tables and whatnot where they shouldn't and kids are getting hurt. That's user error.

Nimble Knuckle Reputation: 32
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for sharing this. I've had. Y bumbo for 4 years, so the receipt and box are long gone. I never used it that much anyway. My son was a big baby and his legs didn't fit in it. My daughter never seemed to like. By the time they had enough head and body control to use, I already had it buried in their closets. A few friends did get some use out of it. I'm heading out to return it today.

+ Post a Reply