Making Money with your Android/iOS Devices!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Methrend • Aug 30, 2012.

1. Methrend

MethrendNew Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, not sure if any of you know about this, but I'll post it anyway.

If you have an Android Phone/Tablet or an iPhone/iPad/Ipod Touch then you can use this method to make small amounts o money by doing barely any work!

There are two apps linked together for both Android and iOS:

AppTrailers:

This basically pays you to watch trailers with the option of installing apps, many of which are free. In the past week or so, I've earned around 5000 points with AppTrailers (more with AppRedeem, see below.) To watch a short video, it is normally around 10-25 points for a one-time watching video (gold) or 5 points for one that you can repeat over and over. In addition, if you install the app, you can earn anywhere from 90 to 300 points. You do have to play or use it for at least 30 seconds, but I usually go for 1 minute just in case.
    There are also bonus "Scratch Cards" you can redeem for points, to try and win more. These aren't really worth gambling on, but there is a free one you can do every day! Just look on the "Redeem" tab to find it.

Payout Options:
    Paypal (Minimum 150 Points, or 0.15 cents)
    Amazon Gift Card (Minimum 1,000 points, or $1.00)
    Other Gift Cards (iTunes, Walmart, ect. range from $10 to $25)

If you do use it, please consider using the following bonus code to get yourself an extra 50-90 points
    code : bonuspoints90
    (This helps me out too, but it gets you more money for nothing, so there's no reason not to!)

Android Market Link:

iTunes Link:

OR
    Just search "AppTrailers" in the respective stores on your device!

AppRedeem:

This app is similar to AppTrailers and is owned by the same company. Any points you have stored in AppTrailers will show up in AppRedeem and vice versa - the accounts are linked. With AppRedeem though, you are paid higher amounts of points for downloading and trying out apps! Make sure to stick to free apps though, otherwise you'll be making a loss. Just follow the prompts to download an app, then play it for around a minute or so and you should be credited. You are allowed to uninstall the app afterwards too. Payout options are the same as AppTrailers.

Again, if you do use it, please consider using the following bonus code to get yourself an extra 50-90 points
    code : bonuspoints90
    (This helps me out too, but it gets you more money for nothing, so there's no reason not to!)

Android Market Link:

iTunes Link: There is no actual App for AppRedeem on iOS Devices - Just visit "http://m.appredeem.com/" in your Safari browser on the device to access it. :)

Using both of these apps on my iPod Touch and my Android phone has earned me about a total of $15 (15,000 points) to paypal so far, in the past week and a half or so of using it. It's not huge amounts of money, but it's nice pocket change in exchange for a small amount of time every now and then. I tend to use AppTrailers whenever I'm watching TV or playing games - just have it next to you to keep hitting "Watch Trailer" on the 5 point videos!

2. Ton3h

Ton3hNew Member

Threads:
    Is AppTrailers region restricted, like many other sites that offer random rewards?
    I'm getting an Android device soon, and I'd like to see this in action, but if it's US only, then bummer.

3. Methrend

MethrendNew Member

Threads:
    Nope, I'm based in Australia and have been using it for a while now. Every now and then, you might go to try and app for extra points (or through AppRedeem) and it'll be US only, but the trailers and most apps are worldwide. The payouts are region-locked to US, if you get Amazon or iTunes cards, but if you pay out to paypal it's all fine. :)

4. SpYkz

SpYkzMember

Threads:
    Thanks for this dude, looks like a really easy way to earn some extra cash. I just checked it out on iTunes now using my pc. Are there any security concerns with using this app like personal information being at risk? Think I might just download it play around with it first.

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I just actually used AppTrailers last couple of days and I still haven't really confirmed if the y really pay although some blogs and other sources say that they really do pay. Well I think this is worth a try so I'll continue my participation and let see what will happen. Watching trailers are fun anyway. :D

6. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    Viggle is a good one if you cable. All you do is use the app to check in to whatever show you are watching and this gets you points that you can redeem for prizes. The points add up quickly depending on what tv shows you watch as well as how frequently you actually watch tv. The prizes are gift cards like to Best Buy or iTunes so they are fairly decent and usable.

7. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    sounds pretty good, I have only an iTouch now ill see if I can get on that

8. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameerNew Member

Threads:
    Knew about APPREDEEM from my brother iPhone some time back.
    Never knew it made its way to Android.
    The apps avaialble right now are almost all paid though :(

9. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also trotted using Apptrailers for about a day. I never got the hang of it though because I think that it does not pay high enough to warrant me to spend more time with the app. If you want to make money online, there are a number of programs out there that are better than Apptrailers and Appredeem.

10. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I'm gonna be installing these apps to earn. I hope they allow users from Asia, I've seen lotsof offers everyday which os a good opportunity but found out they're not for me.

11. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I used AppTrailers and AppRedeem a couple months ago before I got banned for no reason. I was making about $10-$15 a day on there for like 3 months. It was helping me out a lot to buy things I need for my dorm room.

12. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I'm still configuring how to make this google play to work with my coby kyros tablet before I can install this AppTrailer. Making my email sync seem harder lol. Did anyone ever use this tablet for these apps to work and eqrn points?

13. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    Hmm never heard of these apps, I'll try my luck and see whether I earn some money. A much better way to earn money through app stores is to create your own apps and sell them through the App store. If you manage to create a blockbuster app then you can soon become very rich :)

14. koelha10

koelha10Member

Threads:
    Does AppRedeem still exist? I have been looking for it in the app store and have not been able to find it. Does anyone know if it has been removed or the name has changed? I do use AppTrailers and love it though! Thanks for the tip!

15. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

Thanks for sharing this i just recently got an Iphone so i'm looking forward to this something i can do to earn money while i'm bored at work thank you

16. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using AppTrailers for a while now and have earned points for gift cards that I used at Amazon.com and Best Buy as well as a bit of money to my Paypal account. It certainly helped out over the holidays when I made a few amazon.com purchases. It's a nice little app that I continue to use and to earn some extra money with my smartphone.

17. quantumburn

quantumburnNew Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of services like AppReedem.
    You could try this:

- Code a196232

- Code kbxwfo
    Of course there are referal links, but if you do use it, you will get yourself an extra bonus at start.

18. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also use many apps to get paid and thank you for sharing all of your favorite.
    I would suggest to use apps like receipt hog because all you do is take pictures of what you bought in the grocery store and after about 30 or less receipts you will get paid 5 dollars each time. I think it's one of the best apps out there.
    I would also recommend to use Wikets because you will always be able to earn money from this one everyday.
    It's truly my two favorites from the bunch.

19. mbarrett

mbarrettNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information, I'm going to download AppTrailers now and see how it is. This might be a cool idea to make a little money on the side. If this proves to be a success, I might profit some pocket change. Thanks for the tip.

20. MellowGuy

MellowGuyMember

Threads:
    Apptrailers is definitely a fun way to make money. I also recommend SB tv by swagbucks. This is available to IOS and Droid users. You basically let videos run and collect 50 swagbucks points per day. That's 2 swagbucks per 5 videos. The videos are about a minute each. This is ideal for when you're not using your device and just let the videos run (I recommend you plug in your device to a socket). The process takes about 2 hours for me and I have 50 guaranteed swagbucks per day. For those familiar with swagbucks, these points add up for Paypal cash eventually.