UK's BEST Broadband Provider...

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by FortisLupus • Sep 5, 2012.

1. FortisLupus

FortisLupusNew Member

Threads:
    There is only one ISP that I would recommend to people. After being with virtually all UK providers, PLUSNET is the only one that have truly delivered exceptional value for money.

My last ISP was Orange Broadband. They provided me with an up to 8Mb broadband deal, of which the best speed I ever got off them was 5Mb. Pitiful I know. Imagine my surprise when PlusNet offered me an estimated 14Mb on the same exchange! Now imagine my surprise when you hear that the average speed I now get is 17Mb!!! AND that's not via Fibre or Cable, just through a standard telephone line. I know, isn't it just the WOW you've been looking for?

It gets better. All deals that they offer come with an additional bonus - Unmetered usage between 12am and 8am, that means that during these times your monthly allowance is not affected. Great huh?

But wait, it gets EVEN BETTER!! How? Simple, when you refer people to sign up for Broadband with PlusNet (or one of it's subsidies) you actually save money on your bill. After all, this forum is all about saving money!
    The savings can be anything from 25p to £5.50 a month discount. You can refer personal or business customers. What more of an incentive do you want? Oh ok then, how about UK based call centres, manned 24/7 by native english speaking operatives? Or that the call centres, like the ISP, are based in Yorkshire? You can't get much more British than that!

I see you're interested now. Well then, perhaps you'll do me a favour in return. When you sign up, mention that "fortislupus" referred you, and that he uses "PlusNet" as his ISP. THen you can go ahead and start making your own referrals, and saving yourself money in the long run... Think about it, refer enough people and your broadband is completely FREE! Now that's an offer you really can't refuse.

Go ahead, give them a go. I promise you will not be disappointed... And, in case you forget the referral name during the sign up procedure, I've taken the liberty of creating an URL to help speed the process along.
    Just vist

and start saving money as you browse, game or download to your hearts content.

Already this month we've used over 120GB of bandwidth, with only 12.5Gb coming off our 60Gb monthly allowance. That is one hell of a saving to take to the bank... What are you waiting for? Sign up today :)