why people hate justin bieber ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by thc101mc • Sep 9, 2012.

1. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    Hello my question its simple, why people hate Justin Bieber ? I thinks people just hate Justin because he have lot of money and he is famous. I not like his song, but i not hate JB, please tell me if you like Justin why ? There must be some reason for that.

2. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Probably because he is just too mainstream. I like his songs though but that was back then.. Maybe if people got old a bit also turn fed up lol or The underdog just wants to get even lol.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like Justin because he has a high pitch voice don't like guys to have high pitched voices and because he looks and sounds like a girl

4. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Simple he's a cutie and he talented, plus he gets all the girls screaming for him. And he is famous, in spotlight all the time and making money and people envy that. I do not like his songs though.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't hate the kid, but there are a lot of people that do. I'm not sure why. It could be overexposure. He's everywhere. Plus is a mediocre singer. It really doesn't matter, because there will always be jealous people who hate. It's the ugly side of human nature.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I really haven't given it any thought. I know of the hate and love for him but I don't have any animosity towards people I don't know.

7. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    My girls like him and his songs, but they're not crazy for him like some of his fans are. lol I like his music, too, especially his newer songs where his voice has matured more. He's a real cutie. I think most guys are a bit jealous/envious of his looks and success and just won't admit it.

8. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    He's a raging teenager,that's what he is :D

9. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I have nothing against him but I honestly don't see what the hype is for him. I don't think he's that great a singer and I don't like any of his songs. Maybe if I was younger I would see the appeal for him but right now he just looks like a typical teen. It's not even just his age either, because there are some that are younger than him that have amazing voices that I would buy their album in a heartbeat, just not his. I think it's just based on personal preference.

10. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    I do not like it but I hate it and .. just not interested in it .. but people go crazy this is something of a fashion "Do you hate Justin Bieber".

11. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I don't hate Justin Bieber but I'm not a fan. I did like a couple of his songs but that was that.

12. IvyBubbles

IvyBubblesNew Member

Threads:
    I don't like him, but I don't hate him either. If I'm younger, I would have seen what teenage girls see in him now. I was once a teenager, so I know how it is for girls to go crazy over a celebrity. Teenagers and their raging hormones. I'm not sure though why he's got a lot of haters, probably because he has achieved a lot in his young age and some people just can't accept that.

13. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I don't HATE Justin Bieber. I just think he's too mainstream. I don't really think he has any REAL talent... I think people just like him because he's "cute."

14. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I don;t hate Justin Bieber personally. I just think that he is over-praised and is over-rated. SO basically I have nothing against him but it has something to do with how people praise him. I mean he has a talent. He can sing and dance but a lot of artist can also do the same but how many views they got from youtube? 5% of what they video Baby has I think and for it is an insult to the true musicians we have out there in the music scene.

15. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    People hate success. It's pretty plain an simple. Rather than admiring the life he has built for himself and the fact that all in all he seems like a pretty nice kid.

16. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan, but I don't hate the kid. I think he's one of the most overrated singers; however, I don't see anything wrong with the success he continues to have. I think the people who hate him, only hate because they cannot imitate.

17. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really care about Justin Bieber, I don't really like his music but I don't hate him either. I think people are always looking for someone or something to hate and if it's not Justin then it will be someone else. People love to follow trends, it's been like that and will always be like that.

18. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Because he's just another artificially-manufactured "idol". If he has any kind of talent, his managers won't let him show it, as all of his music is composed by someone else and his voice is autotuned to hell and back.. Sure, he probably can sing, but what good is it when he's just a puppet of the marketing team of his label? That's not musicianship for me, it's just being dragged along for someone elses' profits.
    Also, this kind of hate is nothing new, every time some new artist gets overly popular, there is a strong opposition against him/her.. Remember Nsync? :)

19. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't hate him per se, I just dislike him a bit, ;) but I do like some of his songs. Now if you're talking about actual "hate", then those are the die hard fans of Justin who are livid and jealous at Selena Gomez. Just do a google search and lots of girls are saying that they want Selena dead. :D

#19Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  20. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I don't hate him, but I think he is behaving horribly, irresponsibly and I would not want him living in my neighborhood. He has been behaving like a spoiled brat, he is rude and obnoxious. I actually kind of like a couple of his songs but I think he needs a hard dose of reality very quickly before he ends up in serious trouble.