Paypal Debit Card

Discussion in Payment Methods started by iluvmario • Sep 14, 2012.

1. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have a Paypal debit card? Not the credit card which relies on your credit rating but the debit card that takes money out of your Paypal account. I have on and I love it I use it all the time. It is very convenient.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I just got mine recently so I haven't used it too much. I got it hoping that the time to transfer funds to it would be much quicker than transferring to my bank account. I am a bit dissappointed that it still takes several days to get money transferred over to the PayPal debit card. It is the same amount of time that it took to get it into my bank account. I am hoping that they change that so it is a same day transfer. That would make me like their debit card much better.

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I got mine like 2 months and I am glad I finally have it. I got denied the first couple of times for some reason, but I think it was just a glitch in their system. I love it!

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love my PayPal card too-NOW. When I first got it in April, there was a horrible systemwide error that left thousands of people unable to activate their Paypal cards. Once they fixed that ,2 months later, the card has been flawless and super easy to use. It's great now.

5. cmarten

cmartenMember

Threads:
    If you use it like a credit card, you get cash back on most purchases... at least for my account. I'm not sure how it works in all countries or types of accounts. I've had my Paypal debit card for years now and am so glad I do. I'm self-employed and the bulk of my income goes into my Paypal account, so it's a very convenient way to get to it quickly.

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I thought about getting one, but I just never got around to completing my application. I'm sure I'll eventually get one because I hate waiting 3-5 days for money to be transferred to my bank account. I'm sure it must be nice to use the money right away. Being a writer I use PayPal often, and it would be nice to access my money without waiting. I'm going to get my card sent to me, just in case I need some spending money in an emergency.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had my card for years. I didn't like waiting to get my money. Now when I get paid it is available right away.

8. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I never even knew they existed... wow... Thanks for posting this, I'll get one of these beauties (provided they're available in the UK, but I sense that they might not be :/), so much more convenient to earn online now. I honestly can't thank you enough! :D

9. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    You have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one, but it's worth it. Nice to have easy access to my paypal account like that.

10. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do have a PayPal debit card. It's really convenient. I love having access to the funds my account without delay. It only took about 1 to 2 days for the money to be posted to my checking account, but with the card, there's no waiting. I use it everywhere.

11. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, not available in the UK yet. Would definitely apply for one, once it is rolled out here.

12. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! I have an Etsy account and I prefer to get paid with PayPal. My debit card is my favorite thing because it allows me to access my money the second the order goes through. I've had the card for 4-5 months and I've never experienced an issue with it, nor have I had an issue with PayPal in general. It's just nice to be able to use my money instead of waiting 3-5 days for it to hit my account every time. I can't afford to do that sometimes!

13. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I have one and that was also this is also the debit card I used to verify my paypal account. I like this because as what you have said, it enables you to transfer money from paypal account to this card in less than 5 days. Now you are not required to buy stuffs on eBay just for you to get your money out of paypal.

14. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, the Paypal debit card is really convenient. I have been using a Paypal account for many years now, so I know about the debit card. I have even looked up how to get one. So far I have not found a way to get it in my country yet.

15. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I have Paypal's Debit Mastercard. And yes, it does save me a bit of time and is convenient. At least now, I don't have to always transfer my money to my bank account just to use the funds from it.

16. tannerbell

tannerbellNew Member

Threads:
    Yes I do I've been using it quiet a bit. Specially when shopping at Home Depot. They've teamed up with them and it's great. I like it alot better then the trouble of having to transfer my funds and wait two to four days. Totally recommend it.

17. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't even know there was such a thing! I'm really glad you posted this, I'll have to look into that :).

And you can use it pretty much anywhere?

18. sweethoney

sweethoneyNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do and I love it. I have an online business which I get paid through paypal. I love being able to use that money right away and not having to wait for it to transfer to my bank account, which can be 3-5 business days.

19. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I'm glad this thread was started. I am tired of waiting for the money to hit my bank account. I don't know how I would pay some of my bills with this though. Most of my bills need a bank account (for paying credit card bills). So I guess I would have to pull the money from my Paypal card (at stores that offer cash back) and then deposit. It sounds like a hassle.

20. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't know PayPal had a debit card. Is there additional fees on top of the regular PayPal fees that you have to pay for? If so, I wouldn't do it. However, it would be very convenient to have a debit card. This way I wouldn't have to wait for the funds to load up into my bank before I can use them. I will have to look into this to see how much it would cost me.