Have You Guys Used Ebates?

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Brook • Sep 29, 2012.

1. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    When you purchase online through this company you get cash back in a rebate! Last month I got a check for $79! This year I'll go through them for all my christmas shopping. It's really easy to use! You just have to register. Then sign in at Ebates and go to the site you want to shop at (Walmart, Lands End, Etc) and you'll get a percentage back in a check! Check it out!

2. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    I forgot to mention that we bought a refrigerator from Home Depot through Ebates and they were offering a 6% rebate. We went to the store and picked it out and then went home and ordered it online. Saved 6%!

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share, will have to check this site out. Chrismas shopping is right around the corner.

4. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    You are quite welcome! I hope more people will take a look because it is a no-brainer and it is so easy to use! There are no gimmicks or fees. You just have to go to your favorite site via the ebates site to find great deals!

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I just wanted to add they have amazing customer service. Cash back usually posts automatically, but if you do have trouble, they are right on top of it. It's a wonderful site. They also offer extra coupons and discounts on some sites.