Sports Bra

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by steph84 • Oct 4, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone. I am in the market to buy a new sports bra soon and was wondering what some of your favorite brands are. I usually buy Champion sports bras, but am willing to take some new advice. I am primarily going to be running or doing Insanity vids.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I would go with this one, based solely on the fact that I've been reading this woman for years and she generally knows what she's talking about:

It's a Champion like you're used to, but I don't know if you've tried this kind.

3. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    My trusted brand is Marks and Spencer. I have a challenge choosing the right sports bra for me, since my size is quite a challenge, too. I have tried several brands to no avail and I end up giving them to my friends. When I tried M&S, I was really satisfied. I had to use it for a month first, then when I was convinced that it really was the brand for me, I went again to M&S to buy more. Up to now, they are my most dependable sports undergarment. Though M&S is not a sports brand, I was able to find one that perfectly fit me.