Burger King!

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Bolt • Oct 5, 2012.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know Burger King isn't very healthy but it's nice to have a treat on occasion. Burger King offer some good deals each month. Go to their website, click on offers, enter your email and download the vouchers. They are currently offering 'buy 1 get 1 free' on the Whopper, Chicken Royale and Angus burger.

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this tip. This is nice to know. I will check them out. I will also pass this on to my friends and family.

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have not had Burger King since leaving the UK. That is a long time ago now, wow, it was like in 2003 that I was in London last and that is when I ordered Burger King. Unfortunately, I was exploring being a vegetarian then, bad idea...but then Burger King had awesome vegetarian burgers and I loved the onion rings. Anyone know how to make onion rings?

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Of course. I have been back on my diet for 3 days now, so there is no turning back. :/ On the plus side, Weight Watchers, Smart Ones have little Cheeseburgers now, so I guess that will have to do.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    They do this sort of thing for Burger King in the United States as well.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    So long as you don't do it very often, I think it's perfectly fine. I sometimes don't have time to pack a lunch or I really, really crave one of their charbroiled burgers. I only have it every few months but it's enough to quench the craving and satisfy me for a while.

7. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. I like Burger King burgers, they have a slightly grilled flavo which I like.

8. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I actually prefer Burger King to McDonalds - their burgers seem to have more flavour than McDonalds, which isn't difficult, really. I'm heading back to the UK next month, so I'll certainly check this out. There's nothing wrong with an occasional burger - it's when they form the main part of your diet that there's a problem.