Does anybody have a hair care treatment for curly hair?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by vjykmr89 • Oct 9, 2012.

1. vjykmr89

vjykmr89Member

Threads:
    I have tried everything and I just keep getting the same aggravating FRIZZY CURLS! Can you please give me the name of the products and the steps to achieve frizz-free hair?

2. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I feel your pain. I have gone through a mountain of products in the quest to tame my unruly, curly hair. After many years, I have come across a few brands that are working for me, for now. One brand is called Organix. I use their Macadamia and Awapuhi shampoos, conditioners, and serums. They make my hair shiny, smooth and curly. I finish off with Frizz Ease Mousse by John Frieda to hold the curls through the day. Maybe this will work for you too!

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I heard that frizz ease by John Frieda is a life saver and also coconut oil is good for the hair too. It help with the frizz, but I don't think there is much you can do, curls get tangled and frizzy at times. My little sister has long curly hair and we try every thing but her hair tends to just get frizzy all the time.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    A deep conditioner every so often will work wonders. I tend to go with kitchen creations to save money... something fatty like mayonnaise, or avocados, or olive oil should do the trick. Personally I use mayonnaise mixed with a few drops of lavender oil (because I hate the smell of mayonnaise).

5. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with nash22. JF's FrizzEase serum is awesome for frizzy hair. I tried a small sample bottle long ago and got hooked ever since. It's one of the best products out there for frizzy, flyaway hair that wont behave easily.