site to make money online

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by onlinejobsww • Oct 13, 2012.

1. onlinejobsww

onlinejobswwNew Member

Threads:
    Congratulation to dontpayfull,It is an effective top-web on the world,where we get important product and can know about advantage information that is very useful for people.I also want to talk about on Fourerr is the online marketplace for site to make money online where people buy and sell all sorts of services and goods for $4.

#1Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    It's like a one-upmanship of fiverr. I know people who have used fiver for years and love it. So if this site works the same way it's probably a good and legit site.

3. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    Have you used the site? I would love to know your experience with it and how well it is working for you. I just like to know other people's experience so that I know it is legit.

4. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I used humanatic but you don't make a lot from them also the work is easy. The best site I made money from would be usertesting where you can get pais 10$ to record your voice testing a website and doing different tasks. (takes around 15-20 min. for one test)

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    To be honest there are only a couple of sites I've found that are reliable in terms of making money online. Slicethepie pays every Tuesday and Friday like clockwork. PostLoop.com pays every day. In addition to those I would suggest getting the smart phone APP field agent. Can make some serious money with that one. Haven't had much luck with Fiverr. But I'll take a look at fourer.

6. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm testing the waters out right now with Amazon's MTurk program - but you don't get instant feedback as to whether or not your work was accepted or not. Also you have to be really careful to not get too many rejections for your work, or it will drive your score down really fast and you won't be able to get any decent gigs on there.

Most of what I've seen on there so far was stuff like transcribing receipts or recipes, or doing some Google searches for certain things. The only catch is often times I would accept a job thinking it would be easy, only to find out the instructions aren't clear enough nor was the job listing up front about what was really involved. For example two recipes I tried to transcribe so far, I had to return them both because one was missing the actual image of the recipe I was supposed to transcribe, and the other was written in Spanish, which the listing didn't mention at all, and I don't speak it.

7. Beautyspin

BeautyspinMember

Threads:
    Microworks for micro works, Scribie for transcribing, if you are really good at writing, then tech writing gigs from oDesk or Elance etc., is all for making money online. Crowdsource, crowdflower, utest, writerbay.. There are just so many. I have realized that you have to be there on many sites and work on most of them, check them daily, so you will get work on one or two daily rather than depend on just one site. You would be spending the same time per day working and you will have enough work to make a sizeable amount per month.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is it easy to use Scribie? I have just registered there, but I haven't taken the exam yet. I have yet to check out the other sites that you mentioned, so thanks for suggesting them.

9. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of fourrer and fiver and even checked them out. I've never picked up a gig on either because it all just seems so uninteresting. I prefer to look online for mystery shops at jobslinger because I know it's legit and there's always some sort of work available.

10. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Never heard of that, what exactly are mystery shops or jobslinger?

11. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I am a member of PeoplePerHour.com and have been for a couple of years now. If you are good at what you do, and have a service to sell, then you should be able to use it to match you with clients. I have met a number of people on there who I now do work for regularly off the website, and I am happy to say that I have managed to build up my business to be a full time freelance writer and editor, which is something that I had dreamed of doing for quite a while. That website enabled me to do it, but you do have to be very capable of providing high value content that can be used by clients.

12. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd recommend Microworkers as a way to make money online. It's a much simpler version of Crowdflower and the tasks usually pay a little better. I usually make $25 a week this way.

13. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So, how do you turn off the screen thing you download from them when you're just surfing? What are the other tasks they offer? Is there plenty of work? Do you ever get screened out (and therefore NOT paid) like with surveys? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm really interested in checking this out, so more info from someone with experience there would be helpful and much appreciated.

14. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    Jobslinger is a Mystery Shopping Provider Association approved hub for companies seeking people to do mystery shops. They list jobs from hundred of companies that you can apply for in your area. Mystery shops are basically visits to businesses to make sure they are complying with company policies and procedures. You go as a normal customer then comment on the service you receive. you get paid for your time and any purchases that are required to complete the shop.

15. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Personally I enjoy mystery shopping quite a bit. I do that with a couple of apps, and you can make a nice chunk of change doing it. Definitely as much as you would make working a part time job on the side. I will have to check out Jobslinger. Most of my mystery shopping is done through an app called field agent.

16. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Mystery shopping sound really interesting, surely gonna take a look into it.
    I looked into microworkers before, but not too much, guess I should take a second look sometimes.

17. Beautyspin

BeautyspinMember

Threads:
    I do not think it is easy to use Scribie. I tried to transcribe a couple of recordings, but the first one was too difficult and though the second looked easy, I felt it would take me more than one hour to transcribe one recording of 6 mins. But I am not a native English speaker and I am not a fast typist so that could be the problem. If you are a native speaker and type quickly, then you start with $10 per recording (they reckon it will take you one hour to transcribe it) and if you do it a few times then you will not be monitored and at that stage you will get $20 per recording. If you are good to go there, then I think you are set as they do not take too many people so I am assuming that you will have enough work.

18. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Field Agent sounds interesting. I'd like to make that kind of money. Would you care to share some more information about it? You can message me a referral link, if you like. I would be happy to use the referral link and give you credit, since you're the one that recommended it. I would love to hear more about it though. I've found that many apps are very intrusive and some are a pain to use. How does this one work? Is there work all over, or do you have to live in a big city? Stuff like that...

19. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I have to admit, I have never heard of fourer before. I have used Fiverr before and had quite a bit of success. Now this did not replace the income I was making from other websites, but it was enough to keep me happy.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see. The last time I was on the site, I didn't have much time to spare so I wasn't able to read the guidelines. I will take time to read the guidelines before I take the exam. How fast do they pay?