Where to go?

Discussion in Travel started by marrykerry • Oct 17, 2012.

1. marrykerry

marrykerryNew Member

Threads:
    I have a month time free, and i plan to travel a different place. As the climate becoming cold, i want to go somewhere warm, can you give some suggestions to me? Thanks

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Marrykerry! Here I am going to share the names of few places there you can go in December and they will not so cold. They will have sunny days and normal weather. I am sure you will like them.
    The Red Sea
    Dubai
    Marrakech
    Lanzarote
    Cancun

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Golif321! You know what the Phuket and the Hawai are my most favorite places. I have been there many times in the past. They both are very attractive and charming. I would like to know your experience about these places. Have you ever been there with your family or friends? And which types of activities you have done during your trip? Would like to tell me?

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, I have been visited Phuket many times but Hawaii just one time in my whole traveling life. Both of these destinations filled with incredible and awesome natural beauty. But Phuket is my favorite due to its delightful and prettiest sights. This destination is also well known due to its; diving, fishing, cruising and many other adventures activities.