how can i earn big money using online jobs

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by admindre • Apr 9, 2012.

1. admindre

admindreNew Member

Threads:
    can i ask some thing :D

2. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    Please expand on your question and correct the spelling in the threads title. Then we can help you. Also, don't expect to earn big money without working very hard. It's pretty much impossible to become rich online though.

#2Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think you posted on the wrong section, friend. :) As for your question, a good place to start is making blogs and learning about SEO. It's certainly a lot more rewarding than most internet programs. Good luck!

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    You posted in the wrong section, Perhaps you would get more responses if you posted it in the right place? Also you need to expand your question more, firstly, what country are you in, and secondly, what do you want to do online for cash?

5. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Wrong section but I agree with the above.

If you want you can also go to craigslist and buy several items and sell them double the price. I've done this a few times and easily made some money. You just need to be careful, make sure you will have a customer for every item you purchase. What I do is I find people looking to buy certain items (lets say a tv), then I find cheap tv's on craigslist and buy it at the lowest price possible. You can guess my next step.

There are plenty of other ways, if you want to earn big though you're going to have to spend some a little first.

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Like most of the posts here explain you wont get rich working online but you can earn a little side cash. There are pages that pay for surveys, for blogging and even for music evaluations. It will take you a lot of time to rack up as much as you would make in a regular job but if its estra stimulus these pages can help

7. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    We could help you more if you would expand on your question! Also remember to always use proper grammar and spelling! (Spell check is your friend!)
    There's a lot of ways to make money on the internet. You could sell your stuff on Craigslist, or do some surveys for cash on the side.
    We hope you suceed in your internet money-making journey, haha!

8. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    It is hard to help without having a better idea of what you are looking to do. You are not going to get rich fast using the internet. Anything that claims that will happen is a scam. The best and quickest way I recommend to earn money online is to sell item on ebay and/or amazon. Craigslist is another place to look for jobs, but be careful there are quite a few scams on there as well.

I have recently began doing freelance writing for extra money. You do not earn a great deal of money right away. But it all adds up and the most effort involved and experience you gain, the more money you will earn.

Good luck, and next time make you sure you post it in the right section. This will help get you better feedback, and also if you go into more details when asking a question, it is easier for us to give you advice that can help you.

9. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I have been working online for two years now and still cannot find a way to earn big! LOL Everything really needs a hard work, skills, and patience.. Yeah, PATIENCE is always the key. If you are into writing, tons of opportunities are available in the internet. Just like what others have said, please make your post specific. What are you into? How many hours per day can you spend in working?

10. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'm going to be a bit more candid here and say that, from the evidence of this post, you're not going to make anything, because you're not prepared to put in the effort to even introduce your thread properly, or ensure it is posted in the right section.

Your attitude is not conducive to making money - to make money you have to make an effort. And as others have said, unless you're Mark Zuckerberg or the brains behing Google, you're not going to make big money on the Internet. I hope you will take the excellent advice that has been offered here and put some thought and effort into your Internet activities. Only then can you expect a modest income from the Internet.

11. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadowNew Member

Threads:
    Hehe, I remember when I first thought of doing some money online I really thought there's like some button you click and...Bang! You got yourself X thousand dollars, such naivity! Well if you want to actually make money online I would just suggest you not to do it through PTC (paid-to-click) sites, unless you want to invest or know how to get large numbers of refferals. Learn basic SEO, find a good niche, create a free blog at blogger.com or, if you want to invest, buy a domain and good web host, and work at your website until is exactly as you want. Then you can basically just search on Google various methods to make money with your blog/website (there are a lot, trust me). After that...brainstorm time, use your imagination and think which method would be the best (you can obviously use more) and how to implement it on your website. After that get a large amount of traffic (traffic exchange website, pay some bucks on fiverr to get good advertising etc) and you get profit. That's the only way to make BIG money online. If you are lazy and don't like to do anything at all you won't make 1 dollar online, trust me, I've been there.:(

12. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Make money online, yes. Get rich quick online, no way! The logic is very simple. If all those people who claim that their system can make you sooo much money with sooooo little effort, why aren't they doing it themselves? And why should they waste their time sharing their secrets when they could just be spending more time spending all that easy money which they claim could be made.

13. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    You're not going to make big money from online jobs. You can make consistent money but you're not going to make thousands in one week as many of the pyramid schemes and "Upline/Downline" advertisers promise. They tell you, for $49.99 you can make thousands of $$$ in one week. It's not going to happen.

There are a plethora of actual online jobs in customer, billing, and tech support positions. You're working from home and you can earn anywhere from $8 to $16 per hour but rarely will you make more than about $14 per hour. Any virtual office opportunity that ask you for money, right off the bat is usually a scam.

Check out this website,

, it list 34 legitimate virtual office jobs and you don't pay to apply, nor do you pay to work. You won't get rich working these jobs but they do offer consistent income from home.

14. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    It depends on your skills and talents. I have done some work for people as a Graphic and Web Designer. I work from home as I am still studying but it is decent money. You can also look into buying cheap items, repairing them or giving them a bit of care and reselling for double the money. This can work quite well and you can earn a few hundred in a week if you're dedicated and motivated.

15. Kim.Caron

Kim.CaronNew Member

Threads:
    There are so many opportunities available now. First and foremost, you must set a goal for yourself. You may want to write, data entry, or phone jobs. The list goes on on. The internet has dozens of tools out there to find what you are looking for whether its work from home forums, craiglist etc. Do your research, apply, send your resume and see what develops. You're not going to get rich quick, you will only get scammed. Good Luck!

16. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    I think you do not believe in yourself. What can you do best? How many hours are you willing to put into it? What motivates you? Big bucks is the dream of many but truth be told; many are just making enough just to survive. But that's where it all begins. Ask Zuckerberg.

17. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only thing that worked for me was reselling and my business (made products and sold them). That way, I could stay home with my family and I made good money. Everyone wants an easy way, I totally understand that. I'm still hoping for that myself, lol.

18. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Could start your own marijuana grow operation. With all of these states legalizing pot, growing your own gonja is the way of the future! ;)

19. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I would take a look at workersonboard.com and Super2moms on Youtube. It's the same person she has hundreds of jobs that you can do online. I thought it was all a joke but, she does have very good useful information on jobs. I signed up to some of them but I have a 9-5 job and I really don't spend much time on them.

20. henry

henryNew Member

Threads:
    Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind