Does the Subway near you have a rewards program?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by tjshort05 • Nov 7, 2012.

1. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    Here in the Tampa Bay area, we have a Subway rewards program. They give you a card that looks like a gift card and swipe it every time you buy a sandwich. Then you can get free things from there. At first it's a cookie or a drink, but then you can get enough points for a 6 inch or foot long sub. I tried to use it once when I was traveling however, and they said they didn't have the program at all.

2. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    There's a Subway outlet about a kilometer from where I live. Once in a while, my son would buy a Subway for me from there. I think I will have to go there myself to see if they have a rewards program. It would be nice to get something free.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think our Subways have a program. I hope one is coming. My husband eats there once a week or more. He's on weight watchers, and he gets the most food for the least amount of points at Subway. I also like Subway and have to say I'm a sucker for rewards programs.

4. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    I typically go to the Subway near my work office; the food isn't bad and it's the fastest lunch place around. So it comes in handy when I am in a hurry or when I do not have lots of money that day for lunch. I WISH they had a rewards system. Like, jleadbet says, I, too, am a sucker for rewards programs - why pass up any freebies or loyalty perks? The only thing that I've gotten for "free" was a cookie after filing out a survey using my receipt. I believe that Subway is a franchise, so other than the Subway deals (such as which sandwiches get the $5 footlong deal), each location can do its own thing. That probably explains why one location has a loyalty program but another may not.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Nope, we don't have that at all. I might actually eat there more often if they did. I like getting free food. While I don't go to fast food places that often, if the choose is between some burger joint and a sub shop that would eventually give me free stuff, then I'm going to go with the latter more often.