Walgreens/CVS

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by chlv • Nov 15, 2012.

1. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    I usually don't shop on Black Friday. I'm not one of those people who enjoy the excitement, long lines and chaos. However, the past two years I have done Black Friday shopping at both Walgreens and CVS. Last year they changed their Black Friday to Thanksgiving Day, which I really liked. I haven't seen either store roll out any ads yet, but I'm sure they will soon.
    I get so excited for these deals. Between both stores last year, I must have paid about $10 for about $80 worth of products. I got many essential items such as toothpastes, toothbrushes, medicines, snacks, hair products and the list goes on! With the register rewards at Walgreens and the extra care bucks at CVS, many items end up being free or more than free when you pair the deals with coupons. These sale events are a great time to stock up. I can't wait!

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I don't mind hitting stores like that either for Black Friday. Most people don't bother with them, so you aren't fighting crowds. You can also score some pretty good deals on health and beauty items, but they also have things you might actually give to someone.