Walmart Black Friday 2012

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Nov 26, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    This is what Black Friday looked like in a Tallahassee Walmart store this year.

"Police discovered two victims suffering from non-life threatening gunshot wounds. They have been transported to a local hospital where they are being treated"

[video=youtube;7AdTdacgp1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdTdacgp1Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Full article:

I was surprised too see so many kids around 10-15 in the video...

2. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Geez...how crazy!!! And it's always Wal-Mart every year. Luckily for me I didn't encounter anything close to this at our Wal-Mart. I was actually surprised at how orderly things were this year. I think it was because the store opened up at 8pm on Thanksgiving and by the time I showed up all the people were done and hitting up other stores.

3. kisseru

kisseruNew Member

Threads:
    That is frightening! The things people do for a small discount for a television. I love black Friday and all, but not to the extent where violence is involved. I only shop on black Fridays for fun not to push and hurt others, sure it is nice to get a item at a cheaper price, but it just confuses me why would people resort to violence to reserve a discounted price item. I hope the people who did this get charged, this is just unreasonable that they would even bring a gun in the first place. I hope the people who were shot safe and okay.