I love Swagbucks!!

Discussion in Online Shopping started by chlv • Nov 28, 2012.

1. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, you should definitely check it out. It's not a scam and it's essentially free money. I get most of my swag bucks by doing simple, every day searches on the internet. Once accumulated, you can redeem your swag bucks for all sorts of items including gift cards and even cash. You can also complete surveys and shop online to receive swag bucks as well. It does take a while to accumulate, but in a few short months I have already received a $10 Pay pal cash out and a $10 Amazon gift card. I still have a bunch of bucks that I haven't redeemed yet.

2. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:

I, too, love using Swagbucks. Hello, fellow Swagger! I can verify that this is site is not a scam at all! Along with using the search engine feature (where you can randomly win points), I also watch free videos and use the SBTV app on my iPhone. There are surveys you can take. I usually redeem my points for Amazon or Paypal gift cards. It's a great way to boost your income in a fairly passive way; as long as you are connected to the internet, you can earn points easily. I get to save up to buy myself fun things that I wouldn't have money for otherwise - but this year, I've spent a lot of time saving up all of my giftcards so I can spend them on buying gifts for the holidays. It really helps the wallet in the long run!

3. Smackz

SmackzNew Member

Threads:
    I hate Swag Bucks. I won a swagstakes on my first account for $10 paypal. 2 days later, they closed my account for no reason. A week later, I decided to give them another chance. SAME EXACT THING. I won and continued to make searches, complete offers, do other stuff and my account got deactivated before I was sent any money on paypal. A complete SCAM.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    No, not a scam at all. I've gotten so many amazon gift cards from swagbucks! It's easy and not very time consuming. Have the swagbucks tv app on my phone helps too. I love this site.
    I wonder why they closed your account? I've have mine for years...

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've also earned a lot of Amazon cards over the years from Swagbucks. I'm a big fan. Those $5 Amazon cards really add up and they're not hard to earn. My favorite way to earn Swagbucks is by watching videos on Swagbucks TV, especially the Food Network ones.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    There are way too many people who are getting paid regularly from there for there to be much weight given to your scam accusations. They *do* ban if you're breaking the rules, so I'm curious what exactly you were doing during that time. It seems like you had to have had some sort of suspicious activity going on.

7. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Either that or some activity which they thought was suspicious. It does make me wonder, though, as I have also had only positive experiences with swagbucks.

8. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    Great share thanks for sharing this post with us.

9. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I'm sure it works for some, but I just cannot get on with it. I've tried two or three times, but it seems like a major effort for very little reward. I make more money through other means such as promoting articles I write for an internet site on twitter. I use a service that sends tweets containing links to the articles out each day at regular intervals, and I get paid for page views. I make around $3.00 a day and now that I've got all the tweets set up I don't have to do anything else. :D I continue to add to my article base, but that's because I like writing and don't find it a chore.

10. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I used swagbucks until they banned me unfortunately. Seems like I had an alt account that I haven't used for years. I was getting close to earning $5 daily, and I had 1,400 points before they banned me.

11. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I have a Swagbucks account but I have never had any success for it. The daily polls and videos, don't generate many points and I don't really like doing any offers. Can anyone that has had success with Swagbucks offer any advice as to how you accumulate enough points for a gift card? It's so confusing and I haven't gotten anything out of it yet.

12. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I have a swagbucks account and when I first started out I had a lot of luck and really thought it'd be worth the time...I didn't put in a ridiculous amount of work and had a $50 gift card in less than a month; I was pretty happy with it. However, since then it's nearly impossible to get surveys to accept you (which was one of the biggest ways I got major points at first) and the special offers are lacking. It's a good concept, and it can work but it seems like too much effort required with not a lot of payout at all anymore.

13. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you have all day to do it, it can be fine I suppose, but making pennies doesn't seem worth it to me. There are better ways to make money online.

14. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    I just started doing Swagbucks because of this thread! It looks interesting. The way I've figured, each swagbuck is equal to one penny? I'm more interested in the Paypal card (or however they do it).

I haven't studied the site yet but can you get a Paypal withdrawal after a certain amount? I see the $25 Paypal card, but I'm wondering is that a card that's sent or simply a Paypal deposit.

Anyway, I've got 19 SB so far. I'll trickle it in slowly. :)

15. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is a pretty good site I have been with them for about two years now and I love them they are pretty good I just don't like how I have to track my surveys or my shopping so I can make sure they pay me for it I haven't gotten paid for some online shopping and its been a few months since and I haven't gotten my money from them so I just stay away from the shopping

16. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    I also use Swagbucks as my search engine, but I can't generally be bothered with keeping up with all the swagcodes and videos and the like. If I don't make much of an effort, I earn about a $5 Amazon gift certificate per month. Hey, better than nothing. I always redeem the gift certificates right away and let them accumulate in my Amazon account, just in case Swagbucks suddenly folds.

17. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I've redeemed three $25 PayPal giftcards through Swagbucks and I don't even do those surveys that annoy me so much. I just stick to doing searches through the Swagbucks search engine and doing those video offers everyday, along with the NOSO and daily poll. It takes at least a month for me to accumulate enough bucks for a $25 gift card, but it's worth it considering it's just straight up free money that you get by doing everyday things.

18. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't understand the people who say that Swagbucks is hard and confusing. You can earn Swagbucks from watching videos, so I don't see how it's difficult to listen to the videos in another tab while you're doing your usual internet stuff. They also have printable grocery coupons that earn you Swagbucks when you use them. It's not hard to fit Swagbucks into your normal activities.

19. CSomm

CSommMember

Threads:
    I think SwagBucks is hit and miss. I have (I swear) made 50 dollars from SwagBucks, but I'm not sure if it was worth the time and effort I put into it to justify the result. It's not a scam, and they definitely do what they say they do, but I wonder if they are just doing too many things to obfuscate the time wasting element of the site. Good luck to anyone who can use it better than I can, I guess!

20. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    Most of my friends have made good money with SB. I've tried it, however I think I was spending too much time on it and it just didn't seem to be worth it. However if you need a fast source of money, SB is definitely one of the top websites.