Amazon: Free Super Saver shipping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by ryels • Dec 1, 2012.

1. ryels

ryelsNew Member

Threads:
    You really can't beat the free Super Saver shipping that Amazon has going during the holidays. We just did nearly all of our Christmas shopping there this week and saved a ton, without having deal with crowds in the stores.

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I actually bought all my Christmas gifts from Amazon and took advantage of their free super saver shipping. The only drawback is sometimes it's difficult to find products with the free super saver shipping, and the discount doesn't apply if some products you purchase do not qualify.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did all my husbands christmas shopping on amazon and got the same deal free shipping. But the only way you can get that free shipping is if you have at least 25 worth of stuff. Thankfully i had over that and so i got it. But i also found Ebay to be a little cheaper on some things and they have free shipping all through the year and on a lot of stuff.

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I love amazon too. Always do a bit of shopping online with amazon, they've never let me down yet. I also like there affiliation, you can join up and sell anything you like from the amazon store and get a percentage of the sales. You can even use free sites to build a free website to sell them on.:)

5. ryels

ryelsNew Member

Threads:
    I have to add that not only is the shipping free (on many items), it has been REALLY fast this year. We ordered all of our presents just last week and have received all but one item so far. The expected ship dates were from 12/6 - 12/11. You just can't beat that kind of turnaround!

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I said this once and I'll say it again: I wish Amazon had worldwide shipping for all of their items!

7. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I guess I am used to buying my DVDs from sites like Play where shipping is free. When I do buy from Amazon it is normally through the sellers, I wish there was a way to cut down on the £1.26 postage on each DVD I buy from them, even if I buy multiple DVDs form the same seller I still have to pay £1.26 for each one. :p

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the Super Saver Shipping advertised when browsing Amazon but I don't actually know what it is. I haven't bothered to look into it because I buy the majority of my presents from eBay and other online stores. I don't see much value on Amazon nowadays.